Whats your experience from ordering stuff with the new bambino website?

Infinitas

Commador
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
so far i ordered some boosters but i havent received a tracking number or notice of shipping or anything like that. anyone else had this issue?

Bambino has historically had trouble getting tracking numbers and shipping info (and oftentimes even the package) out in a timely fashion. I think last time I ordered from them it took about 3 business days + a weekend for me to get the tracking, and then another day or two after that before it actually shipped.

There has been quite a few posts recently regarding this, one of which also started by me. From what I am gathering the California wild fires affected them somehow and they have not sent out a single order or even communicated with anyone what the deal is. I have messaged their help line twice and got no response at all so....take that with a grain of salt. Im starting to think I should just do a credit card charge back because something is clearly wrong

Reactions: DiaperLoverNick
I ordered on Monday I just got the process for shipping yesterday I still haven't got the email with the tracking number

yeah, sounds like somethings up, mine was ordered 8 days ago, and i havent recieved any update since then. But they really havent contacted any of you over this at all? thats pretty bad.

Either their system is mostly automated (other then the actuall physical shipping part) or something IS up because this is absolutely ridiculous that they took money from me and wont even respond on their (Contact us) email address

Reactions: littledreamers333
I placed an order on the 6th. Got a FedEx Tracking Number on the 10th and nothing since. The status of the order on Bambino’s side is Paid and Fulfilled. On FedEx’s side at first my order was going to be delivered within a week but then changed to pending and has been in that status ever since. I really love how their products feel, but I’m not sure how much longer I’m gonna be able to put up with this... I too keep having problems with getting what I order. I’ve ordered from a few other sites and no problems, and a lot faster shipping. It is what it is I guess.

Reactions: thedlguy and hodori779
I've never ordered from them but don't think I ever will because they've got a reputation for some of the most awful customer service among popular ABDL brands

They haven't posted anything on their Twitter account since July 3rd, and aren't responding to any questions people are asking them.

I'm gonna give the number on their site a call this morning once they open.

DiaperLoverNick said:
I placed an order on the 6th. Got a FedEx Tracking Number on the 10th and nothing since
Thats not on fedex, it just means the shipping label was created, the packages are prob still sitting in the warehouse. Once you see the pickup to distribution center, then the rest is on fedex.

Reactions: thedlguy and DiaperLoverNick
I placed a small order on September 5 and it finally arrived Sunday night ... so, a total of 15 days in transit.

I got an email on September 8 that the order had shipped. In reality, the label had been created. The order then sat there for a week or so.

I emailed them to ask that they cancel the order or hold it for later shipment, since I was expecting it far earlier and would have others here when it did finally arrive. I received no response. Through sheer luck, FedEx brought the package while no one else was here.

Wildfires or no wildfires, I think I'm done with Bambino. I gather no one is minding the store and they apparently don't appreciate the business.

Reactions: mayhem and pampers4U
Yes I am totally appalled and disgusted by the lack of communication. I am deeply concered about the fact that I had money taken from my bank account and got no product or statement anything was being shipped, as well as ZERO communication. It feels vaguely criminal though I might be overexaggerating. I have no idea what I should do.

RetroGamerGuy said:
Yes I am totally appalled and disgusted by the lack of communication. I am deeply concered about the fact that I had money taken from my bank account and got no product or statement anything was being shipped, as well as ZERO communication. It feels vaguely criminal though I might be overexaggerating. I have no idea what I should do.
Your bank or card issuer may be able to reclaim the money on your behalf. Give them a call and see what they say.

I am hesitant to do that though because that would prevent me from ever ordering from them again if they get their act together.

Tbh, I wouldn't want to order from them again. Though if they do get their act together, they'll be appreciative of the custom.
You could email them after you reclaim the money and explain why you did it.

Terrible. Ordered on the last day of the sale, was charged, got a Fedex tracking number a couple days later and nothing. I've sent 3 emails, no response, this is pretty much the last time I will order from them, if I don't hear from them by Oct 1st, I'll dispute the charge. Poor business practice to not communicate with the customer. Prior order was slow, but when I emailed them the fedex number became active and got my order. I was afraid t his was going to happen again, but worse.

hodori779 said:
I'm gonna give the number on their site a call this morning once they open.

did you call them? how did it go? what happened?

Just received the following message from them, should have sent this out a week ago, looks like damage control, time will tell:
"Dear Valued Customer,
Our facility was closed last week due to emergency repairs. We apologize for the late notice and any delays with orders. We are running again and pushing orders out as quickly as possible. If you have placed an order during that time and have not received your order, please contact us through our website if you need to make any changes. Again, we sincerely apologize. "

Reactions: hodori779
Halseyn said:
Just received the following message from them, should have sent this out a week ago, looks like damage control, time will tell:
"Dear Valued Customer,
Our facility was closed last week due to emergency repairs. We apologize for the late notice and any delays with orders. We are running again and pushing orders out as quickly as possible. If you have placed an order during that time and have not received your order, please contact us through our website if you need to make any changes. Again, we sincerely apologize. "

Just got a similar message this evening. "Emergency repairs." Got it.......:rolleyes:

Reactions: thedlguy
Back