• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

What's Up

NaturesDeparture

Diaper Artist
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi, I'm NaturesDeparture! I'm a University student studying Computer Science. I've started exploring my AB/Little side a lot more recently. I have a girlfriend who wants to keep me in Diapers 24/7 and I thought it's be a good idea to talk to other people on the subject. I enjoy being able to express myself to other like-minded people. I'm really into adrenaline sports. Stuff like Snowboarding, Longboarding, Surfing, Sailing. Anything that gets me outside and involves speed or technical skill. I think the technical skill part also really plays into why I like art. I've drawn my whole life and got into Industrial Design. Cars are one of my favorite things to draw. I'd like to have my own car if insurance wouldn't rid me of my tuition money. I also have a Deviantart where I do fetish art. I like lurking a lot but I'd also like to contribute eventually once I've learned more. Especially in an open forum environment where there's a plethora of information on this subject. Another reason is so my S/O can do some reading on her own about all these things to understand it better.

Attachments

• georgia_by_naturesdeparture_dditvm5-fullview.jpg
    georgia_by_naturesdeparture_dditvm5-fullview.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Lumos, Jonnythepony and BobbiSueEllen
Welcome! You came to the right place.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hello and welcome to ADISC!

I was an avid SK8r until I split my collar bone at a skate park at the age of 23, I never really got back into it after recovery. I studied Computer System Technology in college and today I am an analyst dealing mainly with databases and reporting.

RedPandaDL is right! You've come to the right place!!

Welcome to the group, whilst wearing 24/7 may sound like a good idea you have to consider when and where you can change. a
If you use your nappies for their intended use then a, sitting in a wet nappy for any length of time is likely to leave you with nappy rash, which isn't nice. If you poop in your nappy everyone around you will quite quickly know where the smell is coming from. Urine and faecal matter mixed produces very nasty nappy rash very quickly. You will need to carry spare nappies, wipes, possibly spare clothing, nappy rash cream, nappy sacks for used nappies. You also need to consider where you are going to change, when you will be able to change and what you are going to do with the soiled/wet nappies.
you would be better advised to keep your nappy wearing for when you and your girlfriend are together. Due to medical incontinence I have to wear 24/7 and you have no idea just how much this will change your life.

Back