What's the one little item you want most?

Belarin said:
I don't know about that myself, I am already fairly short (5'7"-5'8" ish) I don't think I'd like having say my 4 year old body again, at least not permanently, would make a lot of things almost impossible. Not to mentioned being ID'd for everything and regularly stopped by the police thinking I'm a truant while trying to do some shopping.

On that thought though I think one of the things I would like most from my childhood would be my "pre-continence", there is a big difference between pre-continence and IC and I think the former would be better if there was a choice in the matter.
I'm a towering 5'-4"and I would like my 4'-0" body back forever. At that height I would be loved by almost everyone I meet. Some would want to change my diaper and put me into something cute to wear.

BobbiSueEllen said:
True that. There are plenty of 'short' people in the world, based upon the fact I have a very hard time finding 36x30 pants in most places because that's the size that sells out first. My size...grrr. 🫢🤭
Same with my boots... 43

CrazySmoker said:
Same with my boots... 43
You could always buy some 36x36 and hem the legs up.

• Angry
Reactions: CrazySmoker and BobbiSueEllen
DreamyDoodleBug said:
I saw what looks like very affordably priced high chairs being sold at https://www.bigthingsforlittles.com/
though I don’t know much about the guy behind it. But he has a twitter and seems new to at least woodworking in an ABDL context. I’m sorry you had that experience with the first seller, the night should’ve been communicated to you while it was being worked one

DreamyDoodleBug said:
I saw what looks like very affordably priced high chairs being sold at https://www.bigthingsforlittles.com/
though I don’t know much about the guy behind it. But he has a twitter and seems new to at least woodworking in an ABDL context. I’m sorry you had that experience with the first seller, the night should’ve been communicated to you while it was being worked on
After seeing your comment I placed an order for one. I am willing to provide updates !

Reactions: denimchicken and DreamyDoodleBug
A wooden treasure chest of some sort

BabyWaverly said:
After seeing your comment I placed an order for one. I am willing to provide updates !
Please do! I keep on going back and fourth in my mind on if I should get a rocking horse from him or not haha

Reactions: BabyWaverly
DreamyDoodleBug said:
Please do! I keep on going back and fourth in my mind on if I should get a rocking horse from him or not haha
I’ll definitely keep you updated.! So far ordering and getting in contact was very easy.

Reactions: DreamyDoodleBug
I'd love a bouncer

Reactions: denimchicken, BobbiSueEllen and DreamyDoodleBug
Prillprillprill said:
I'd love a bouncer
Me too, I wanna get one when I have the space. Only problem is I’m gonna be headed into a condo and no clue if they’d let me hang one from the ceiling

Reactions: denimchicken, BobbiSueEllen and Prillprillprill
DreamyDoodleBug said:
Me too, I wanna get one when I have the space. Only problem is I’m gonna be headed into a condo and no clue if they’d let me hang one from the ceiling
Yeh it's not the most practical item. Who has high enough ceilings ... :(

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Prillprillprill said:
Yeh it's not the most practical item. Who has high enough ceilings ... :(
Maybe you could buy a frame for it to be on? I just don’t know where you’d find one, not factoring in the extra space that would take. But may be fine if you can easily take it down and set it up for when you want to use it

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Prillprillprill
I would want to have a car seat that faces backwards with a harness and a cute dinos print

The first house that my wife and I bought was a circa 1920s wood framed house. All the molding was stained wood and varnished, still in very good shape: not darkened. There was a big square framed non archway separating the dining room and the living room. We actually hung a baby bouncer from the wood molding for our very young son. I suppose I could have hung an adult sized bouncer from the molding as it was very strong and solid.

• Thinking
Back