What’s the easiest way to start being an adult baby

Rahrah1

I’m a sissy boy who loves to use her diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I’m actually going to have some privacy tonight and I want to trying being a baby. I don’t have diapers so I want to make one out of towels. Does anyone have any tips.

Just a semantic point: I don't think being an ABDL is based in your actions, it's based in your desires. The desire is the defining point. I was ABDL before the initialism existed. I was ABDL before I knew there were others and before I was able to act on it. The yearning was what made me that.

If you haven't seen this article, you may find it helpful in putting things together: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/makeshift-diapers-a-how-to-guide.83387/

I found that at my most minimal, stories and fantasies were sufficient. The next step up was modifying baby diapers so I could wear them (teen desperation). Past that to more substantial satisfaction was buying diapers and moving on to ordering some things online. I recall from your other posts that it's probably not a good idea for you to collect much of anything, so that definitely makes it harder. Your imagination is going to have to fill in the gaps.

Thanks you so much for the advice

Back