What's the best plain white diaper?

Couldntthinkofausername

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
I'm not sure if this topic has been covered here before but I've been wanting to try some plain white diapers and I was just wondering what some good choices would be.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Ukiwa
When it comes to white diapers, I like BetterDry and Northshore Megamax. BetterDry diapers will be more economical (their plastic is also quite soft; it’s a comfortable diaper), and the Megamax will be more absorbent.

Last edited:
Reactions: SofiaInPampers, NorthShoreAdam, 68Bonnie and 6 others
IzzyFox said:
When it comes to white diapers, I like BetterDry and Northshore Megamax. BetterDry diapers will be more economical (their plastic is also quite soft; it’s a comfortable diaper), and the Megamax will be more absorbent.
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check those out!

I enjoy the rearz inspire+ Incontrol

Reactions: SydDLBoi, hoimi, SoggyGolfer and 6 others
I love those Bambino Biancos for an all white plastic diaper. They have the most crinkly plastic I could imagine. Im in crinkle heaven wearing one of these.

Reactions: Deleted member 41919
MailCat581 said:
I've worn those before as well. Sometimes; I'll decorate them with Paw Patrol, Sesame Street, or Disney stickers and then place a strip of clear duck tape over it. Depends on my mood and if I want some designs on it or not.
Way back in 99 I made a Britney Spears diaper with stickers of her on an all white Attends diaper, when she was all the rage. It obviously wasnt a babyish design but loved it . I wished I snapped a few pics of it at the time.

Best is relative to what you looking for and at what price. MegaMax and Inspire+ are very thick and great for premium overnight. The Bambino Bianco/ TotalDry X-Dry (same diaper), InControl Original, and ForeSite AM PM are slightly less thick but great. Also InControl Hybrid or Bambino ultra stretch if you like Velcro instead of tape. For daytime - thinner- TotalDry Overnight or InControl Essential. LFB AB Dry white are new. Similar to the inControl Inspire Original.

Reactions: Jonnythepony and LeifErikson
the one you're wearing.

Reactions: LeifErikson
I agree with all the above posts and want to add Tranquility All Through the Night (ATN). Good, solid, white diaper. A go to for me during the day.

Betterdry, ABU Simple Ultra, Northshore Megamax White.

They are all great, however they all fit slightly different.

Reactions: jamiejamie
Megamax in my opinion

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
MailCat581 said:
I sometimes would get Barney themed stickers to kind of mimic the Luvs diapers from that time frame.
MailCat581 said:
I sometimes would get Barney themed stickers to kind of mimic the Luvs diapers from that time frame.

I loooooove Barney! 💜 💚

• Haha
Reactions: WetDiapers247
messydiaper said:
I agree with all the above posts and want to add Tranquility All Through the Night (ATN). Good, solid, white diaper. A go to for me during the day.
Agreed!

Reactions: messydiaper
Couldntthinkofausername said:
I'm not sure if this topic has been covered here before but I've been wanting to try some plain white diapers and I was just wondering what some good choices would be.
Rearz inspire in control nighttime.. only white diaper i wear!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
For premium diapers- I really like the ABU Simple, Northshore Supreme, and BetterDry. They are soft to the though. I find the Northshore MegaMax outer shell scratchy but works well.

For lower end diapers- the Tranquility ATN works pretty well but do not over-wet it or it'll leak. You should consider on changing it after 2 wettings.

Reactions: Jayames801, alarara, TexasToast11 and 1 other person
From the few I have tried, ABU Simple Ultra takes the spot. The fit is better for me than BetterDry

Reactions: SydDLBoi
Couldntthinkofausername said:
Ive found Abena air supreme's to be my favorite. I'm not a fan of crinkly plastic, so these do the job. The L4s absord alot and only have the medical stripe on an otherwise white diaper. Northshore megamax come in plain white and pretty sure they're the thickest nighttime diaper out there.

Back