Whats the best all night nappy?

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
HI. I'm just curious as to what nappy you wear for over night use. I like wearing a high capacity nappy to bed, and waking up for a pee, and not having to go to the bathroom. I have worn tykables overnights and also str8ups which are very good. are there nappies out now with a even higher capacity that you have tried? if so would be interested in your experiences and opinions.

Reactions: zx670512, Diprs2 and N00dle
There is 1 Nappy that I have not tried has come out recently is the new rearz daydreamers it has 11,000 litres capacity

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2, star, littledreamers333 and 1 other person
I also like to wear the overnights to bed, though sometimes the hook-and-loop tapes can come loose / catch on clothing or sheets in the night, which isn’t great. My preference is to go with a Megamax at night. The capacity is great and I’m always confident that I won’t leak if I go in the middle of the night, assuming it’s dry beforehand. The tapes are large and very secure, and I find that the fit doesn’t change much due to stretching of the material / loosening of the tapes overnight. Overall, makes for a comfortable and leak-free sleep!

Reactions: Freddie07601, Diprs2 and theancientmariner
My #1 go to diaper (nappy) for bedtime is BetterDry.
But I have said it before and I'll say it again:
What works for me, might not work for you as we're
most likely very different anatomically.

So the simple question "Which one is the best nappy"
is not as simply to answer.
Best would be to get sample packs of nappies of interest to you
and try them out.

Reactions: Diprs2, AttilaThePun and Rusher
I really want to try the Tykables Overnights V2. Apparently the tapes are incredibly durable/sticky. They're waddle cut too which sounds amazing.
Allegedly 7000+ml capacity.
I can't wait to try try them

Untitled.png

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Neroforte, theancientmariner and 1 other person
I agree with tyjabkes overnights my favourite overnight nappy. Great for waddling. Very comfortable. Highly recommend 🧸🧸🧷🧷🧸🧸

Reactions: Diprs2 and Akura
Better dry night with ABU booster. Leak proof!!!

Reactions: Diprs2 and JoeMusic1976
Try trest elite
an amazing high capacity diaper and comes in multiple colours
I have worn them and they hold up extremely well
bit pricy but you do get what you pay for

Reactions: Diprs2 and PlastiBrain
As an incontinent member, I think many of us add a booster when we sleep. I wear medical diapers (Abena), mostly because they work and are
fairly priced. I'm sure many AB/DL people here like these ABDL diapers. I acknowledge that some of them have high capacity (and cost more).
I'm fine with my medical diaper. I always add a quality booster (NS Eternadry [2XL contour] booster/diaper doubler). They work great and they're still less than a Megamax between the Abena and booster. Rarely do they leak. My second choice would be BetterDry. So many choices.But I prefer white color diapers. I don't need the prints (though my girlfriend might think they're cute).

Reactions: Diprs2 and CptKirk
ben0510 said:
HI. I'm just curious as to what nappy you wear for over night use. I like wearing a high capacity nappy to bed, and waking up for a pee, and not having to go to the bathroom. I have worn tykables overnights and also str8ups which are very good. are there nappies out now with a even higher capacity that you have tried? if so would be interested in your experiences and opinions.
Although I prefer the Tena Slip Active Fit day and night, the best overnight diaper/nappy has to be cloth hands (out 😋) down. Not only does a properly folded flat enable multiple thickness and layers for the best babish feel, in my opinion, it's capability to last all night no matter what is put in it and whatever side / back you sleep on makes it beat any disposable on the market. Disposables, I have found, tend to fail / leak if one is a side sleeper. The cloth like backs seem to be the worst as either the tapes pop and/or the tapes get caught in bedclothes and open.

To me, most disposables that are supposed to be thick and absorbant are mostly toys - as physics defeat them. The weight of a soaked superabsorbant disposable puts such strain on fixing tapes that they simply fail.

Cloth, when wet, does stretch a bit, but a properly pinned on diaper with plastic pants will keep the diaper on - unlike the plastic backed disposable, or worse, the cloth backed ones. I have tried cloth backed disposables, but always end up with the diaper around my feet :(, which doesn't keep the bed / pants dry. Daytime, in the summer, the thicker padding can break down and one leaves a trail of fluff behind oneself. As a result, to me, the thinner Tena Slip Active Fit Ultima work day / night, and if I am unwell, and need to stay in bed a day or so, I switch to cloth and plastic pants whenever possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: antte91, Diprs2, clothdl and 1 other person
greatlake5 said:
As an incontinent member, I think many of us add a booster when we sleep.
Like you I wear an Abena L4 with booster
but I use a booster for each diaper change not just at night.

Reactions: Diprs2 and AttilaThePun
I have to say I've tried most of the available high capacity diapers that are out there. The one that I recently fell in love with is the Rears Inspire +. These are amazing and rated at 11,000 mL. I've been thru several cases and have yet to have a leak. I used to wear just at night then take it off in the morning, now I just leave it on all day until it is really soaked. They have 4 tapes that really hold as well. Overall a great diaper.

Reactions: BLtheDL, Rusher, Diprs2 and 2 others
MrDiaperLoverUK said:
There is 1 Nappy that I have not tried has come out recently is the new rearz daydreamers it has 11,000 litres capacity
I felt I *had* to have a look at the specs on rearz daydreamer because I thought 11,000 liters is an impossible capacity. The website said 11,000 milliliters, which is 11 liters.

Reactions: Diprs2
Megamax is my go-to for overnight absorbency.

Reactions: Diprs2 and bdale
I wear a fresh large size megamax diaper to bed. These are the first and only high capacity “overnight” diapers I have ever used. When first searching for such a diaper I came to their website based on recomendations here, they worked well. Got into the auto-order system and too busy to try another diaper product.

I also wear plastic like panty to bed because I have "trust issues”. My megamax diaper has never ever leaked into my diaper cover so I don’t really need it, but when it comes to my bedwetting fear, I’m to insecure to about my diaper wetting needs to sleep in just my diaper, eventhough it would feel a bit more comfortable.

Kellycares said:
I wear a fresh large size megamax diaper to bed. These are the first and only high capacity “overnight” diapers I have ever used. When first searching for such a diaper I came to their website based on recomendations here, they worked well. Got into the auto-order system and too busy to try another diaper product.

I also wear plastic like panty to bed because I have "trust issues”. My megamax diaper has never ever leaked into my diaper cover so I don’t really need it, but when it comes to my bedwetting fear, I’m to insecure to about my diaper wetting needs to sleep in just my diaper, eventhough it would feel a bit more comfortable.
A diaper that lets you get a good night's sleep is only useful if you *can* sleep, rather than worrying about leaking. If it lets you relax, by all means go with the diaper cover. 🙂

Reactions: Rusher, Diprs2 and CptKirk
InControl Elite are my go-to bedtime diaper for the overall value and because I like hook and loop fasteners so I can avoid messing in them. Feel like wearing adult Pampers. The Trest ones are amazing with the buttery smooth plastic, but are a bit out of my price range.

I use the Seni Quatro diaper as my overnight diaper. It is very good quality and reasonably priced for an overnight diaper.

Ive been loving lately the "Trest Elites " as great nighttime diaper. They are so thick and good crinkle, fit really well. They hold so much wetness too.

Reactions: Diprs2 and PlastiBrain
AttilaThePun said:
I felt I *had* to have a look at the specs on rearz daydreamer because I thought 11,000 liters is an impossible capacity. The website said 11,000 milliliters, which is 11 liters.
Oh sorry if I got that part wrong as I watched someone on YouTube who did a review of that Diaper and she said the capacity is bigger than the other brands of Diapers

Back