Status
Not open for further replies.

littlebabydrew

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Personally I don't really know a lot about abdl diapers. Can someone help me decided the best diaper for my buck? Ive only tried one diaper I think they were rearz and they were kinda big.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
If you want a cheap diaper you’ll often get cheap quality? Anyone have any opinions on that?
Personally I get the Crinkles diapers for the amount in the pack, some what decent quality and price per diaper.
Shipping costs can skew your choices easily though?

littlebabydrew said:
Personally I don't really know a lot about abdl diapers. Can someone help me decided the best diaper for my buck? Ive only tried one diaper I think they were rearz and they were kinda big.
Rearz are my favorite as far as fit and comfy. What size did you try? If they were kind of big, then take the next size down.

Too many available now. Had you ask this question 5 years ago then there would have been fewer ABDL diapers and better compatability between diapers. The market is flooding fast with pretty much a variety of ABDL diapers that are very comparable according to absorption ratings, sizing, style and fit. Figure out what you're looking for blindfold yourself and throw a dart. You'll hit something to your liking. Sometimes it's hit and miss though.

Last edited:
Reactions: theancientmariner
ABU Alphagatorz or Little Kings are my favourite daytime wear if you can find them in stock… otherwise whichever one you find comfortable! Best thing is to try a bunch of different brands and styles to find something that suits your budget and preference. A lot of medical stores will offer free samples, just pay shipping. Otherwise you can get mixed packs from ABU, and I think Tykables sometimes sells discounted options with messed up prints

Last edited:
Reactions: Babyme590
My vote goes to the older model of cloth backed cushies, from like 2015. I'm not really into the current ones as much, so now a days I am ALL about the little kings. They just feel so spot on to a baby diaper. I'm still very impressed

Reactions: offbeat
It all depends on what your preferences are. I would suggest trying different types of diapers to see what you like the most and then try to find the best balance of quality and cost for that type of diaper

With so many choices out there now it is a smoagash board of good diapers, fit and form is a bit different on all of them what fits in a large in one brand may be to big in a medium of another brands, the fun part about all of this is trying out the different options out there.

I recommend that you start your search by carefully measuring your waist and hips to get a good idea for determining proper size.

Next I would suggest that you look at how the tabs fasten. Either hook and loop or a landing zone for adhesive tabs allow for repositioning the tabs if they weren't placed properly the first time. Second chance adhesive tabs aren't quite as forgiving, especially for someone just getting used to diapering themselves.

Currently Tykables Waddlers

It depends a lot on your personal preferences I would say. There is no simple answer that fits all needs - even if you're Abdl.

First of all there is the question if you prefer plastic backed or cloth surface diapers.

Than if you like very colorful printed diapers or more simple mostly unicolor.

Thickness and absorbency might play a role.

A lot of ABDLs like diapers that look like whatever was around when they were children. In my case that would be 80s and 90s Pampers. They were mostly white with plastic surface and single tapes. For me double tape is also fine. The thickness and softness of the plastic plays a bug role. Even though I consider myself an ABDL I like plain mostly white diapers a lot. I also like the Tena Ultima very much. Attends slip active 10 are also very good if you like very soft plastic and don't want your diapers super thick. Betterdry and Betterdry days are also a nice choice.

When it comes to pure ABDL diapers I like the Bambino classico. All variants of Crinklz are also fine. Would love to try ABU sdks once or the Kiddo Junior because they resemble the pampers from my childhood.

My opinion is that there are a LOT of great diapers out there. My personal favorite is Rearz Safari.

It's definitely a matter of preference. I started off by purchasing samples from all the manufacturers. That gave me an affordable way to evaluate which ones I liked. Right now I have quite a large collection. The variety is great because each day I may feel like a different diaper.

Reactions: mantilla
Nannys Self-Care are undoubtedly among the best domestic plastic-backed adult briefs I ever worn next to Sani Sensitive Extra Protection; their smooth, soft plastic has the most babyish crinkle on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember a You Tube video testing and rating adult diapers. I noticed the Better Dry diapers seemed to rate very well.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and mantilla
I love my betterdry the remind me of pampers back in the 1970's.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and mantilla
It's definitely a matter what you like !!
For myself I like the Magmax they have different colors and Crinkles has prints !!
Magmax Pink are my favorite along with the Better Dry Diapers .

The best adult diaper for me are confidrys 24 /7s....I love thick all white plastic diapers with lots of crinkle....these have all those features for me.

Reactions: theancientmariner and Jorelaxed
It varies greatly, depending on how much one pees or poops.
The cuts of the diapers vary alot too.
I tend to use the Betterdrys, Seni super Quatros and just recently started trying out the Trest elites, ( due to me having severe urinary incon and ibs),which is what I am wearing at the moment.

Last edited:
I’m loving the str8up that I get from tykables, the best ones I’ve tried have ended up soaked.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back