What's the best "24/7" diaper?

DiabeticPee said:
Yes. I use the X-plus for overnight and if I am going to be out for an extended time. During the day I like to use the total dry "overnight" yes, I know it says overnight but it makes for a very good daytime use with less bulk. The only cavoite if you consider them is that it appears they are being discontinued. The only place I can still find them is Betty Mills.
Piddlebeans! They seem to be discontinuing all the oldies and classics. First Dry 24/7, now these? guess that's another oldie I'll have to search for a viable similar enough alternative to. Maybe Northshore Supreme or Bambino Bianco fit the bill? Considering Total Dry X Plus seems to be more or less the same diaper as Bambino Classico but with medical prints.

I think I'm always changing / evolving with this, my new go to's are NRU Stra8 ups or the NRU printed Tinimals, both are fantastic, super soft plastic, thick, very sturdy, great padding that does move or break down, super strong tapes.

Sunkiss MASTERPIECE on Amazon. Available in white or pink. $110 for a case of 40, so $2.75 each and they are in my opinion better than MegaMax.

I just saw an ad from Total Dry about getting their overnight and what I call "daytime" diapers back in stock and have added a breathable model as well!

Back