Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

What's that medication that makes your poop not smell

mojoewtf360

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I really want to find some of that stuff for that @greatlake5

I use Nullo, seems to work

In Canada (Ontario) I use ChloroFresh.1686508265939.png

just an FYI to those who might try Chlorofresh if you are taking other medications take them a few hours before or after Chlorofresh
Chlorofresh contains copper which could affect absorbency of your other medications. Also on the flip side some treatments for heartburn can decrease the effectiveness of the copper
also you may be more sensitive to sun light

speak to your doctor if you are planning to take Chlorofresh and are on other medications

Reactions: AquaticDiapers
SparkyDog said:
just an FYI to those who might try Chlorofresh if you are taking other medications take them a few hours before or after Chlorofresh
Chlorofresh contains copper which could affect absorbency of your other medications.
Nullo also contains copper:
Nullo is a vegan dietary supplement and internal deodorant, made without animal products. Nullo comes in Caplet Form and contains Chlorophyllin Copper Complex, a water soluble isolate of plant chlorophyll. Chlorophyllin has a long history of successful use in hospitals for controlling odor.
I've personally found no difference in taking it with my meds or delayed. But with any new medication, it is indeed wise to consult with your doctor about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: SparkyDog
Do you swallow them or are thay chewables and a link would be really helpful?

Back