What's it like being cared for by a mommy/daddy? Someone who you can feel calm around.

CutestPaddedFemboy

Always diapered when drawing
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
I find this question really hard to ask, so please excuse me if it doesn't make any sense.

I've always had to hide my abdl side from people, that comes with being who we are. Anytime I imagine telling someone or showing someone who I am I feel like it would be scary. In person I mask a lot of my emotions so I don't know what it would be like letting it all out. The Idea of having someone care for me means that I would need to let that down, which sounds really scary. I guess I'm just Incredibly anxious and scared of what showing my abdl self could do. I suppose I just want to feel safe. Does having someone care for you do that?

Reactions: DLYUL and BlueFazeButDL
When you form a relationship with someone you want to spend the rest of your life with ( I assume that’s who you want to act as mummy/daddy) you feel safe as an adult, and you can let you abdl come out a little bit and every time they accept a part of it you feel safe and accepted, until it’s all out in the open, and you can safely navigate that part of the relationship, of what your needs are as an abdl and there needs to as a care giver, but you feel very safe and comfortable around them xxx

Reactions: Joeysms and CutestPaddedFemboy
relationships are not easy even under the best of circumstances. being honest and true to yourself is very important. when you are look at a person as being your life partner (which becomes many things) it is very important to be yourself. the person has to know the good and bad and see you at your worse. this is something you will have to navigate through between the two of you.
having someone as a care giver, mommy, and/or daddy is amazing with the right person. this type of relationship creates a deep bond with much love and having that can help you break out of your shell and express your ABDL side. the love however has to go both ways it cannot be all take. it is still a partnership in life that should be equal. i personally thrive on the attention and love my wife showers on me. it will not be all roses in the relationship for there will be challenges to face especially in the dating phase. the scary part is exposing yourself by putting yourself out there and running that risk of being rejected / hurt. that is something you will have to face if you wish to find someone special. this is also true even if you aren't ABDL. being ABDL does put you in more of a vulnerable position so take it slow and take your time getting to know each other. there is more to a care giver/mommy/daddy and little relationship than diaper changes, bottle feed, story time, and etc it truly is a life partnership.

Joeysms said:
relationships are not easy even under the best of circumstances. being honest and true to yourself is very important. when you are look at a person as being your life partner (which becomes many things) it is very important to be yourself. the person has to know the good and bad and see you at your worse. this is something you will have to navigate through between the two of you.
having someone as a care giver, mommy, and/or daddy is amazing with the right person. this type of relationship creates a deep bond with much love and having that can help you break out of your shell and express your ABDL side. the love however has to go both ways it cannot be all take. it is still a partnership in life that should be equal. i personally thrive on the attention and love my wife showers on me. it will not be all roses in the relationship for there will be challenges to face especially in the dating phase. the scary part is exposing yourself by putting yourself out there and running that risk of being rejected / hurt. that is something you will have to face if you wish to find someone special. this is also true even if you aren't ABDL. being ABDL does put you in more of a vulnerable position so take it slow and take your time getting to know each other. there is more to a care giver/mommy/daddy and little relationship than diaper changes, bottle feed, story time, and etc it truly is a life partnership.
I've dealt with rejection many times and it's that I'm so scared of.

The short answer is YMMV.

The longer answer is that it depends on the caregiver. If it feels forced on the part of the caregiver, that completely ruins the experience. But if your caregiver, or mommy, or daddy truly enjoys it, that's when it can be one of the greatest experiences of your life. But every mommy/daddy is different. Some are dominant or strict, some may want to shower you with love, some might even want to spoil you rotten. Because there are a lot of people on the internet seeking to take advantage of gullible people, I advise extreme caution in looking for potential mommies or daddies (if that's your plan)

I've only been babied a couple times in my life by close friends of mine, I felt a huge knot in my stomach that wouldn't go away the first time I ever had an ABDL babying experience with a daddy. Do I recommend it? Hell to the yes..if you can find the right person to take on the role, someone who would actually enjoy doing it.

Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy
It is incredible and very bonding. You are giving the most vulnerable side of your life over to someone that loves all of you, even the little you.

• Love
Reactions: Sealander
Ohwhy10 said:
I've dealt with rejection many times and it's that I'm so scared of.
rejection sadly is a part of this, and it doesn't get easier. nowadays with social media platforms it can be even nastier because for some reason hiding beyond a phone or computer makes it is easier to be nasty. unfortunately to find the gem you have to dig through mud and dirty. no matter what always hold you head up high, good luck

Back