What's everyone watching right now?

Aimeesaurus

That's Sergeant Aimee to you! 🤣
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Movies/Shows/Cartoons/YouTube, you name it!

I just rediscovered Stargate SG1, I used to watch it when I was a kid/teenager. It has is given me so much nostalgic joy. I teared up a bit at the intro music haha!

Reactions: googlyeyes467, Kirisin, fayeDL and 2 others
We have started the new fallout series. So fare its really well done. I'm definitely on board for this ride.

Reactions: Bigdiaperfiller, LaLoneDigi, Aimeesaurus and 1 other person
Back onto The Last Ship on Amazon.
Flicked through some RiffTrax stuff, before settling on that (once I was big-shoulder-padded and big-haired out 🤭).
Got another trash movie waiting in the wings: Garbage Pail Kids, The Movie.
Don't you judge me!!!
I'll be in the mood for it.....one day.
Anyone up for that Banana Splits movie? 🤭

Reactions: LaLoneDigi and Aimeesaurus
Tomtomthedl said:
We have started the new fallout series. So fare its really well done. I'm definitely on board for this ride.
Oh yeah I've watched about half of that so far. It's very good, I'm not even really a fallout fan!
ade said:
Back onto The Last Ship on Amazon.
Flicked through some RiffTrax stuff, before settling on that (once I was big-shoulder-padded and big-haired out 🤭).
Got another trash movie waiting in the wings: Garbage Pail Kids, The Movie.
Don't you judge me!!!
I'll be in the mood for it.....one day.
Anyone up for that Banana Splits movie? 🤭
Hey, sometimes a trash movie is exactly what you need, lol. No judgement here!

I haven't heard of the Banana Splits one, sorry.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi
October sky. I been watching more movies than TV

Reactions: Rockyracoon, LaLoneDigi and Aimeesaurus
I've been watching My Hero Academia! It's the silliest anime I've watched so far 🤭

Reactions: LaLoneDigi, Aimeesaurus and Tomtomthedl
Just finished up the new Fallout Series. As a fan of the games I love it.

Tuxus said:
I've been watching My Hero Academia! It's the silliest anime I've watched so far 🤭
My hero Academia is not a bad one. I just recently rewatched and finished the last season which I have never seen before of attack on titan. Next to death note I think that is the best anime series I have ever seen. Death Note is by far the best anime series ever. I dare anyone to fight me on it bro.🤣

Tomtomthedl said:
My hero Academia is not a bad one. I just recently rewatched and finished the last season which I have never seen before of attack on titan. Next to death note I think that is the best anime series I have ever seen. Death Note is by far the best anime series ever. I dare anyone to fight me on it bro.🤣
Ooo I haven't seen either of those yett. They're both ones that I wanna watch tho! My favorite anime is Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood ><

Reactions: LaLoneDigi, Aimeesaurus and Tomtomthedl
I started the Full Metal Alchemist first season but never finished it. I enjoyed it though. Probably need to get back on it. Anybody trying to get into anime does not need to miss Death Note and I really do think Attack on Titan is way up there. Seasons one through three of Attack on Titan are absolutely phenomenal tv. Season 4 really makes you step back and think about society. Well worth the watch

Reactions: LaLoneDigi, Aimeesaurus and Tuxus
I’m currently doing a rewatch of MLP: FiM. Call me what you will, but I love that show so much!

Aimeesaurus said:
Movies/Shows/Cartoons/YouTube, you name it!

I just rediscovered Stargate SG1, I used to watch it when I was a kid/teenager. It has is given me so much nostalgic joy. I teared up a bit at the intro music haha!
Long term fan of all things Stargate.

I'm currently watching the live-action version of One Piece on Netflix... I liked the live-action Cowboy Bebop (never watched the anime version of either show).

Reactions: LaLoneDigi, Jorelaxed, Aimeesaurus and 1 other person
Gotta agree with the comment about death note. It was spectacular! My hero academia was also really good but I never got past maybe halfway through season 2. Also watched some of the one piece anime but again, never finished. Haven't seen the live action version yet. It's a bad habit with me, I get halfway through things and just...stop. dunno why lol.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi, Jorelaxed and Tuxus
Watching France24 news, I'm a news/weather channel nerd🤓🤓🤓🤓

Reactions: LaLoneDigi, Vintage84 and Aimeesaurus
Blue lights on the bbc, it's a drama about the police in my neck of the woods Belfast and its very good.

Reactions: Aimeesaurus, LaLoneDigi and Jorelaxed
I have Perry Mason playing in the background.

Reactions: Aimeesaurus and LaLoneDigi
Finished 3 Body Problem last night.
Quite good! Thrilling Sci-fi.

Working on the last half of Season 3 of Bluey.
You know I love Bluey.

Four episodes into Sousou no Frieren.
AMAZING so far! LOVE the set up and themes.

Reactions: Aimeesaurus
egor said:
I have Perry Mason playing in the background.
This is on our family room TV at least once a day! 🤣 Classic!

Reactions: Aimeesaurus
LaLoneDigi said:
Finished 3 Body Problem last night.
Quite good! Thrilling Sci-fi.

Working on the last half of Season 3 of Bluey.
You know I love Bluey.

Four episodes into Sousou no Frieren.
AMAZING so far! LOVE the set up and themes.
Oooh 3 Body Problem was something special! It gave me a real sense of existential dread haha. I was equal parts impressed and terrified all the way through!

I'm about to watch Dune Part 2, I've heard nothing but good things so here's hoping! Part 1 was great so high hopes!

Reactions: LaLoneDigi
LEGO Masters, New Girl (again), and I'm always watching Good Mythical Morning on Youtube. My wife and I are going to see them on their live show in May!

Reactions: Aimeesaurus, Tuxus and LaLoneDigi
Back