What would you like if ADISC had a Give-Away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrankyPants

A wee brat who likes his binky, sippy and dips.
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
🙂 I had an interesting dream earlier today while napping. I dreamt that I logged out of my account and a message appeared stating that I am one of a few members who won a raffle for some items and should log in with a screenshot as proof to report to a site moderator. 🤔

If this dream scenario was real, what would you like to be on the list and what would you like to win as a member of the forum? I had several options to choose from and was were really nice except for one which I immediately read the details for and ignored, LOL! 😆

I think one was something like "pacifier clips and matching binkies". I was eyeing that down and saw some other items. 😃

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: chrischrischris
A new brain! I was just going to leave it at that, but I think I'd like an unlimited amount of magical patience and no weird filters, then soft blankets, a getaway car, $350K getaway money, and round trip tickets around the world for a lifetime to all kind ABDL people conventions, then cockles from Kensington /UK, where I bought a bag of the best I had. Then......lifetime medical insurance and a great lawyer to fight my sibling (s) over my "huge" inheritance.

Then, maybe, one of those really cool big swirly rainbow lollies on the wooden stick. And a dentist is included in the medical pack!
(with the money, I'd have enough for extra diapers, etc. for my lifetime)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: ThatGuyFromThatThread, chrischrischris and KrankyPants
  • Haha
Reactions: Woncrinklz and chrischrischris
That is not cheating either. I would like a new keyboard so I can type easier while posting to the forum. 🙂

My current keyboard doesn't even have full N-Key rollover, so it kinda sucks since my last one broke. Been making lots of typos.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz
I would like advice on where to date an AB/DL, a year's supply of AB/DL diapers and all the other baby accessories in AB/DL sizes.

How about free year’s supply of diapers! Obviously, the winner’s choice!

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back