What would be your diaper fantasy ?

disabledpatrick said:
I have a complet kit Segufix , it was used every night I was home for 21 years if i’m right, I was also restrained for nap time .
the kit is somewhere in a bag in the appartement not used in about 3 years now .
May I ask why?

craigd1341 said:
Mine would be meeting someone while shopping inside the Rearz, Tykables, or ABU store. We would compare the different sample packs and we would each pick a pack to try. Being a gentleman I would offer, “please use the changing room first unless you would like help in there?”

They respond, “yes I would love help changing into my diaper”.

We walk into the changing room and I help them climb up onto the changing table and we have a beautiful experience. It doesn’t have to be sexual though it could be, but just caring and friendship. We say goodbye and they offer, “please take my number”.
I had been to the Rearz stores twice and not seen others there when I was. They did hold kind of open house once or twice but I was not able to attend.

Reactions: Ranma, ianwee and craigd1341
Tight, inescapable bondage that lasts long enough that I have to go through a few diaper changes.

Reactions: Angelapinks
I guess it would be finding a woman to marry that wears diapers, preferably cloth contours or prefolds, and plastic pants 24/7 out of necessity or desire and that doesn’t mind my having to do so. Someone who wouldn’t mind me going to bed or walking around the house in just my diaper and perhaps a tee shirt. Due to my religious beliefs this would have to be someone interested in marriage since I don’t plan on making the mistake that I did when younger of having premarital relations. Having just turned 68 today I’m not too set on this fantasy ever being fulfilled, but it’s good to have a goal just to keep you going.

Reactions: Ranma, Ecchi231 and Angelapinks
Auto-cleaning diaper so you can wear your thick diaper and every 12 hours it auto-clean itself… whatever you pee or poo in it ….

• Haha
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Ranma, TigerDL and ShyBoo81
My fantasy is to accidentally find something ABDL related either at a friend's house or with a friend. For example, I walk into their room and they forgot to put away their diapers, or when they come to my house and hang up their jacket a pacifier falls out of their pocket. In such a situation, I would act super nonchalant and normal. I might send them a text saying "hey your pacifier fell out of your jacket pocket so I washed it and sanitized it for you, come pick it up whenever you have time"
Alternatively, they notice an Abu sticker on my phone or laptop and mention something along the lines of knowing where the sticker is from.
After the initial contact, we would maintain a normal friendship but we would casually mix ABDL into it, like hanging out and watching tv but while wearing diapers. Stuff like that.

• Love
Reactions: subhubby1968, Ranma, TigerDL and 1 other person
I’d like to wake up in a fully enclosed crib. In a onsie and diaper, with my stuffies. I await my mommy or daddy to come into my room and let me out of the crib before hoisting me up onto a changing table and changing me into another diaper.

I’d like to be able to go outside in just a diaper and onsie and play on the back porch with my trucks and toy without a care in the world. I want to experience the world as a 8-10 year old. Honestly as one who is non-speaking.

Reactions: Matty83 and Angelapinks
Mine biggest fantasy is actually fairly simple, I just wish that when wearing a diaper to bed I could wet in my sleep without waking up but for this to only happen if I am wearing a diaper.

I have had the chance to explore lots over the years, though there are still many things I haven't tried which could be fun I don't really have a strong enough desire for them to consider it a fantasy. I do however have one other fantasy that I never had the chance to try that I would really like to one day, if only to see what it is like and that is being breast fed by someone who is lactating.

• Love
Reactions: Ranma and Angelapinks
I'm not sure if it's a fantasy as such, I did have a massive one and that was ro meet someone who is accepting to my diaper life and partake, but as a blessing that's now came true over the last 14 years.

But my dream would be to find or own a hotel/b&b that is abdl aware and accepting, possibly with diapers and accessories for sale.

Also with disposal/changing facilities.

• Love
Reactions: Samantha, Ranma and Angelapinks
ukabguy said:
I'm not sure if it's a fantasy as such, I did have a massive one and that was ro meet someone who is accepting to my diaper life and partake, but as a blessing that's now came true over the last 14 years.

But my dream would be to find or own a hotel/b&b that is abdl aware and accepting, possibly with diapers and accessories for sale.

Also with disposal/changing facilities.
Wow, I bet that would be an awesome venture but would it make enough money to support itself. Judging by the people here who would love something like that you may be onto something. My fantasy was to be kept in a nursery and treated like the little girl I am, about age 6. This idea of yours could also suffice to provide that kind of environment for a little girl like me.

Basically my fantasy is finding my soulmate who just happens to be wrapped in crinkly plastic and absorbent padding. I would love to find a woman who checks all of my attraction and compatibility boxes, is as interested in me as I am in her, and who wears diapers under her cute clothes. She could either need them due to bladder and bowel incontinence, use them as a solution to her aversion to public bathrooms (like the real-life trend among women in Japan), or use them as a closet DL because she enjoys them. Regardless of her reason, diapers would ideally be her "dirty little secret" that I would stumble upon, then surprise her with my genuine acceptance and positive reinforcement regarding her need or desire for diapers.

I have many fantasies, but I'd particularly like to be breastfed and to use my nappy during the feed.

Belarin said:
Mine biggest fantasy is actually fairly simple, I just wish that when wearing a diaper to bed I could wet in my sleep without waking up but for this to only happen if I am wearing a diaper.

I have had the chance to explore lots over the years, though there are still many things I haven't tried which could be fun I don't really have a strong enough desire for them to consider it a fantasy. I do however have one other fantasy that I never had the chance to try that I would really like to one day, if only to see what it is like and that is being breast fed by someone who is lactating.
The first part of that is definitely my main fantasy when I go to sleep each night.

A different fantasy is finding a partner to enjoy wearing diapers around and being a little/TBDL, though I'm no teen anymore. Sexual play would be desirable too, especially if they take the leap of trust to do it with me and wear diapers themselves.

I have read with interest the fantasies here it’s pretty much a big list of great ideas.

Mine would be being caught by my partner in little girl space.

Dressed in my most sissy frilly baby dress, frilly pink baby panties over a very thick nappy, if you get the picture.

Then she smiles and says hello sweetheart who is this little girl? Is supportive and begins to use familiar words like sissy, frilly, baby panties and then says she has to go shopping and I should take a nap.

In the meantime I’m in complete panic and humiliated and I dress normally before she comes home and nothing is said, at least for a few days.

Then she asks if the little girl wants to play and sheepishly I say yes. She shows me a new outfit and I’m excited and then the trap unfolds, locking baby panties. locking dress, locking mittens, locking shoes and a locking dummy/pacifier gag.

Once she has me dressed she tells me to stand for corner time and continues to humiliate me and that her mother and sister are on their way over for tea. I’m in tears, completely in panic, destroyed and trapped.

Only for her to whisper just joking sweetheart, I hope you enjoyed it and she keeps me that way for the day and is very loving.

Sorry if it’s long winded but the feelings, emotions and helplessness are a really important part of my fantasy.

SGP ❤️

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, sissybaby34, subhubby1968 and 2 others
paddedplayer said:
to be a little boy around 10-12 (time loop forever). undressed and diapered like the part in baby boom (1987) video below.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
It sucks to be ghosted. What did I say?

-Joe

I... Don't know. Probably something unoriginal, like wishing I had someone to share it with. But wishing doesn't get you anywhere. And even if I met that someone -- or anyone under any kind of relationship for that matter -- as I am now, I'd absolutely end up pushing them away. So fantasy is pointless. Desire is no more than a distinct and sharp kind of pain. I hate it, it's meaningless and yet hurts so horribly. It has no where to go, and the only way to make it stop boiling is to put the lid on it again.

There is perhaps a chance some of our dreams come true. It is far more likely that we'll never see them come true. And we could spend all our time and energy chasing them, only to get it and then realize it wasn't what we thought it was at all. I think I know what I want, but I don't know what I need. Idk. I'm obviously sour and not thinking very well right now, take what I say with a grain of salt.

Living with friends in my age , we all wearing diapers and retraining ourselves and not being shy to use them around ,, vibes etc.

My fantasy is diapers and bondage. It would include ball gags and pacifier gags. I also have a fantasy of getting stuck in a diaper hose-suit. But it’s perma-locked

Reactions: Angelapinks
I’m really good at regression and being able to be an actual baby for hours straight and sometimes I can’t even remember what happened when I snap back to being and adult then I’m in the middle of the living room with my toys, the walls smudged with food and half of my dirty diapers on my legs, so I’d love to be able to get taken advantage of by multiple mommies and daddies while I’m a baby. It would be so exciting to be in the middle of something really sexual while not being able to fully control yourself, of course I would give consent to anyone involved before we’s start having fun.

Mines a bit more simple.

To wear a nappy out in public without having to care if other people are looking.

There be plenty of changing facilities or people offering changing services. Adult nappy stores where you could go in and browse. Being able to talk openly in a group of other wearers about products and experiences.

Reactions: Andy86
Back