What was your messiest nappy ever?

In my belief that's it's not healthy to really try for massive messes I don't pursue them ...that said what can be the end result of a medium pizza and pudding is satisfactory especially if slightly squidgy.
I genuinly don't remember my messiest time solo ...I will say though that there were a few times during my baby-changing room escapades of 2017-2019 that I'd not have enough wipes for the job.
Hey it's that kind of thread! When that happened I'd remove 90% of 'the problem' and it's just about okay if you're putting another nappy on and don't rash easily, you do though end up with a dry brown dust at the rear of the crotch (no idea, I'm not a biologist!) after an hour or so which is obvious when you take the second nappy off
...and in an ideal world that wouldn't happen. There are worse feelings but if you don't entirely clean yourself that's a version of messy. The pandemic has pretty much put a stop to this coz - you know - I reckon I'd get caught if I visited the same toilet in a fun fashion over and over again.
-
BW

Last edited:
My messiest one ever was just a few days ago actually. I had an accident in the store while buying more diapers (ironic I know), and the mess spread to the front of the diaper. I also wet before I took it off, which mixed with my mess instead of getting absorbed by the diaper. That was the squishiest I ever was

For me I had a bout of IBS while driving and heavy traffic. There was no way to get off the road and find a bathroom so I had to just let it go. If you've ever experienced IBS it can come out with a lot of pressure. It went up my butt crack all along the rear waistband of my diaper luckily my t-shirt was tucked in and caught some. It was the messiest I've ever been.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and Garzilla
My messiest diaper was the first time I messed in my diapers. I was around 25 or 26, started wearing diapers again after stopping for several years. I finally gave into my desires and pinned some of my old diapers on from when I wet my bed as a teen. I was so excited to bed back in diapers and wanted to so something fun so I went to an adult movie. This was long before the internet or even VCRs. While I was buying a ticket I had the urge to wet. After holding it in for a bit I let it go and started going potty, but before I could finish I felt the urge to pooh and couldn't stop it. I entered the theatre and it was mostly empty, maybe 10 guys spend throughout. I decided to stay and find a seat away from anyone else, which easy to do. I got quite aroused sitting down and realized I was going to pooh again. By the time I finished my diapers were so full of pee and pooh, and the pooh was quite soft. I thought of leaving but after going so long without wearing diapers, I stayed for another hour or more. I had never felt so aroused and excited before. I had never messed in my diapers, only wet and I couldn't get over how erotic and naughty I felt. I finally left and went home, and by the time I got inside, my pooh was all over the back or my diapers, up the front over my wee-wee, and nearly squeezing out the sides.

Hard to say but probably on one of my driving trips. On one occasion I was headed back from Vegas. I was well diapered for the trip and had just headed out. I had a huge diarrhea messy accident, I usually try to avoid this for sure. I started looking around but no way was I going to go inside anywhere like this. You know things are bad when you have no place to go safely change. So I did what I had to do, protected my seat then proceeded with the change in my truck. Maybe an hour later it happened again while on the road,. This time just a stop with a long row of porta potties. Maybe better than the truck but not a great place to take care such a big mess.

I did eventually get cleaned up and ended up meeting up with my sister and her family (we were traveling separately but had been to the same place. We stopped for a big dibber than headed home. No more issues that evening which was really good.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
DiaperedDiscreetly said:
In my case, it was when me and my ABDL friends bottle fed each other with milk and laxatives/diuretics. We just had a huge meal of chipotle’s, and we were trying to see who would mess last. I felt the urge of diarrhea, but I held it in until I felt a leak, but by then both of us were messed af, and it felt so good. It wasn’t soggy, but it wasn’t round. It was perfectly full and squishy and warm and fun!
When my daddy gives me a soap enema, usually…if it’s for disobedience or behavior related, he calls it “naughty soaps” and he uses quite a lot to make a point *blush* *blush* *squirm* *blush* He then plugs me while the soap does it’s work and rediapers me. Those are always very messy, and it’s completely out of my control.
However! My worst over mess was completely natural, it was just a huge amount and rather loose. I don’t typically ask for a change, but I was almost afraid to move 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: teezydeez
Had about 5 days without a BM then I had fried chicken for dinner and that normally sets off my ibs. But to avail I was growing very uncomfortable 🥵 and was desperate for relief so I drank a few cups of coffee and still nothing so I pulled out the big guns .... coca-cola I love it but my IBS absolutely doesn't. Still nothing finally say to hell with it and go to bed figured I'd take some laxative the next day. However at about 3am I woke up as I was exploding in my diaper I jumped up and ran for the bathroom as I got there the sheer panic of the amount of mess made me stand in the shower and that was obviously the right move as another cramp racked my guts I pushed and my god. Long story short 20 minutes later I'm standing there with poop on the floor and poop coming out of every part of the diaper and I'm trying to think wtf to do.
In the end my wife came to see if I was ok and she simply said well 5 days of discomfort appears to have came to a quick end. Then she smiled and said she would be right back, she came back with a garbage bag and had me step into it and drop my poor disheveled over used diaper into it.
I promptly showered and put another diaper on and carried the bag out to the garbage it was so heavy it was shocking.
So there you have it I've had several experiences with ibs blowouts but this one was the worst... By a small margin.

I ate most of a Costco sized bag of dried mango. I managed to convince SO to change me, so I didn't see the mess, but she said I was moments from exploding everywhere!

Back