What was your first pair of panties?

Hell2DaNaw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm not a sissy/ CD/ etc, just a regular DL who also happens to have a panty kink. When I was around 8, we were visiting some family friends who had two daughters close to me in age, and I ended up getting thrown into the pool. after we got done horsing around, their mom gave me a plain unisex tshirt and shorts to change into. I went to change in the bathroom when I realized that folded under the shirt was a pair of white cotton panties. To give her credit, at least they didn't have barbie or princesses on them (this would've been social suicide for an 8 y/o boy if anyone found out) but they were still clearly girl's underwear; they had a small white bow on the front and lace trim along the waistband and leg holes.

• Love
Reactions: Ozarkmtn, TenaciousDL, Tommy10 and 10 others
My mum played tennis and it was the mid 70’s. Could not resist stealing a pair of those frilly white panties she had as she had several. Jeez to this day I adore frilly tennis knickers. Probably why I adore Rhumba pants so much.

• Love
Reactions: Ozarkmtn, Woncrinklz, PiporApomme and 10 others
i was around 6 or 7 and my foster parents were lesbians and they would dress me up in my sister clothes and make me dance in front of their guy friends. and ever since then id take my sisters clothes and secretly use them growing up, but then they moved out and im stuck at home living with my bilogical mother.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks
First pair I wore were blue schoolgirl panties. They belonged to someone staying with us and had been washed and left to dry in bathroom. I went to the toilet in the night, saw them and needed to wear them. Not sexual feeling just felt nice. Nest was probably 10 years later. I was looking after a friends dog while they were away. Had key to hous3 and found pair of frilly tennis knickers belonging to his sister. Wore them.
First pair I bought was first week at uni so first week not living at home. Saw a pair of bright floral cotton briefs in market. Eventually plucked up courage to buy them and a pair of tights. Not looked back since

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz, Pantyslave, Ali123 and 3 others
mine was my cousins yellow cotton with white lace edging and a picture of a fairy on the front

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, Pantysnpullups, Hell2DaNaw and 2 others
Even though it’s not really panties, my first pair was my sisters discarded swim bottoms.
Yellow nylon, mid 80’s style where you could alter the form from reasonable coverage to a thong.
Still have them around. Yeah, the feeling was both sexual and pure bliss!

Can’t remember my first real panties, but was probably some pair of cottons from the heap of discarded clothes.
It took a few years and me moving out before I dared to buy my own underwear, but that was truly addictive🤭

Reactions: Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
its funny how similar most of the posts are , similar age etc i have always what makes people take an intense interest in something like this

Reactions: OnePiece, Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
Mine were a pair of black satin bikini panties that I stole from my stepmom when I was about ten years old.

Reactions: Pantysnpullups, OnePiece, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
My sister is five years younger than me so the first panties I tried on in my teen years were my mothers.

Reactions: Chrissie, Seasonedcitizen and OnePiece
My first pair had red and white horizontal stripes, a red bow, and black lace around the edges. I bought it at Hot Topic around two years before I started my transition.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and KBoy
My first pair were a mesh black Victoria Secrets thong from my mom’s panty drawer and they had a skirt like waist band around it.

Reactions: Pantysnpullups, Seasonedcitizen and OnePiece
My big sisters pink Barbie ones I was 7ish she was 10. I loved them.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, Pantysnpullups, daisycupcake and 3 others
my mother was a hoarder. She never threw anything away. There were pillow cases full of old clothes so I could wear bras and panties without worrying about them not being replaced exactly .

Reactions: Freddie07601, Chrissie and Angelapinks
Not exactly my first pair but my sister had a yellow ruched swimsuit that was great to wear

Reactions: Angelapinks and OnePiece
My first panties were my older sisters

Reactions: Angelapinks
Not truly my first, but when my wife decided that I didn't quite fit properly in womans clothes and thought I was built more like a 12 year old girl. She bought these for me as a joke because I had no curves... She was surprised when then fit and were actually a little large. That started our dress-up games with me in tween girls clothes verses the more adult womans clothes I had been wearing. Now my entire dress-up wardrobe rivals any girls in middle school. I have more training bras than most any girl should. If you would like to see my entire tween girls wardrobe just ask and I will give you a link to my 2 Flickr pages with 1000's of PG rated pictures...

Girls Hanes 2.jpg

Girls Hanes 11.jpg

Girls Hanes 3.jpg

IMGP7540sm.jpg

• Love
Reactions: tammy4bbc, Woncrinklz, michaelmc and 9 others
sheer red bikini panties and a red demi bra

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Hell2DaNaw said:
I'm not a sissy/ CD/ etc, just a regular DL who also happens to have a panty kink. When I was around 8, we were visiting some family friends who had two daughters close to me in age, and I ended up getting thrown into the pool. after we got done horsing around, their mom gave me a plain unisex tshirt and shorts to change into. I went to change in the bathroom when I realized that folded under the shirt was a pair of white cotton panties. To give her credit, at least they didn't have barbie or princesses on them (this would've been social suicide for an 8 y/o boy if anyone found out) but they were still clearly girl's underwear; they had a small white bow on the front and lace trim along the waistband and leg holes.
Sounds nice.
I feel a pantie fetish coming on ! 😁

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Littlebabybecca said:
Not truly my first, but when my wife decided that I didn't quite fit properly in womans clothes and thought I was built more like a 12 year old girl. She bought these for me as a joke because I had no curves... She was surprised when then fit and were actually a little large. That started our dress-up games with me in tween girls clothes verses the more adult womans clothes I had been wearing. Now my entire dress-up wardrobe rivals any girls in middle school. I have more training bras than most any girl should. If you would like to see my entire tween girls wardrobe just ask and I will give you a link to my 2 Flickr pages with 1000's of PG rated pictures...

View attachment 123605

View attachment 123606

View attachment 123607

View attachment 123608
I would love that link 😊

Reactions: 21nbby
They so
Hell2DaNaw said:
They sound very similar to the ones I borrowed from my sister, she didn't know it at the time though. Most of her panties were white cotton until about 1960 when mum started buying her white nylon ones also with lace at the leg and waist bands. I fell in love with these.
Littlebabybecca said:

View attachment 123605

View attachment 123606

View attachment 123607

View attachment 123608
These panties were not my first to try on but they were probably the first girls panties I bought, size 12/14. I love the scalloped elastic edge.

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz and michaelmc
Back