What was your first Game Console?

Commodore 64. My dad still has the c64 I grew up with and he's trying to get it fully working again

Last edited:
The N64 was my first game console I still have it and it still works

Magnavox Odyssey

My first console was a PSP. I've played Hot Shots Golf, Wall-E, and The Simpsons Game for the most part. Although I've adored my Wii the moment I got it after I got home from summer camp in the summer of 2008.
MeDisneyBaby said:
Magnavox Odyssey
Damn, if that's true then that's pretty awesome.

Last edited:
Game_Boy_Color_Pikachu.jpg

I had the pikachu and pichu Gameboy colour. My brothers both got one for Christmas and I got a boring doll. Luckily for me, my eldest brother decided he didn't like handheld consoles, so he gave it to me. I used to shut myself in the wardrobe with the torch attachment and play Pokémon blue for hours.

• Love
Reactions: Maromi and archenemies32
DragonPrinceling said:
View attachment 61875

I had the pikachu and pichu Gameboy colour. My brothers both got one for Christmas and I got a boring doll. Luckily for me, my eldest brother decided he didn't like handheld consoles, so he gave it to me. I used to shut myself in the wardrobe with the torch attachment and play Pokémon blue for hours.
Omg I had that growing up and would always share with my brother. We spent MONTHS playing Pokemon

I'm not sure a day went by in the noughties when I didn't play Pokémon. It is one of the only things from my childhood that I still enjoy today. Most of my little interests are things I tried for the first time as an adult.

Coleco Telstar 6040 then the Nintendo NES

Love2PeeinGoodnites said:
The N64 was my first game console I still have it and it still works
nice! I had that as my first console in the 90's growing up and it still works today but I don't play it as much.

Reactions: XBOXSeriesXLGoodnites
I had a ColecoVision console growing up. It eventually stopped working, though. The sound was normal, but the picture kept scrambling.

Reactions: Fluffybottoms
Mine was an atari 2600, which I still have. Then I got an atari 7800 pro system, still have that one too. Also have an nes ps 3 and ps 4. Now I'm gonna have to dig those babies out and play some asteroids and centipede. Among some others too.

SNES and a NES I got at a Flea Market.

C64 and Atari 2600.

The NES was my second console. My first is still something special for me. ^.^
480px-vectrex-console-set.png

Reactions: LainIsLain
Wow Vectrex! I've never played one BTW. 😜

Reactions: Sapphyre
my first game console was an Nintendo

Nintendo 64, first game was Lego Racer. It turned into a Mario Party 2 machine for a long time, Paper Mario also got a lot of playtime.

RedPandaDL said:
Atari with combat, breakthrough, space invaders..
Mine too was Atari with space invaders. Does anyone remember Sears gaming systems pong IV from 1976

Unofficially my first was Atari but don't rember it. My fist console for Christmas was the nes with Mario and Zelda

Back