What was your first car?

Mine was a 1995 Subaru Legacy. It was a great little car, was so smooth on the highways, you could easily go 15 or 20 over and not even realize. My family got it from a neighbor who took $200 and a mattress for it. It lasted a while.

Reactions: AndyPandy
1990 Pontiac sunbird

caitianx said:
TRABANT, the East German "Trash Bucket on Wheels".
That’s kind considering what people in the old West Germany had to say

My first car was 1995 Ford Contour/Mondeo that was tan and smelled like cigarette smoke even though nobody in my immediate family smoked. I had it in my Junior and Senior years of high school and my first 3 years of college until someone teaboned me on my way home from my internship.

1965 Ford Country Sedan. Station wagon. 240 inline six, three on the tree. I got her in 1979 and still have her. "Martha". On my list of projects to get her back on the road in the next year.

Reactions: vp39 and paddedgrasshopper
2010 Toyota Yaris. Its such a cute little car. Had to give it away eventually, so now I drive 2015 Yaris. Same model but newer cause I like the car that much!

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and Aimeesaurus
ShyBoo81 said:
2010 Toyota Yaris. Its such a cute little car. Had to give it away eventually, so now I drive 2015 Yaris. Same model but newer cause I like the car that much!
Huh, coincidence? My first was a 2012 Peugeot 107, which is the exact same car but with a Peugeot engine or something I think. I still think it was the best car ever hehe. It was my mum's before it was mine. Sadly that little car is now gone. Written off in an accident.

Reactions: ShyBoo81
T
MaxDiaper said:
1969 Dodge Charger wish I still had that car it would be worth $$. Sold it for $500 in the mid 80s.
That's quite a 'first car'! Was it in good condition?

Back