What time is it? It's time for lunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuddleWoozle

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Anybody have a cute lunch box for work?

I have a bunch, some Hello Kitty, a couple of Paw Patrol ones, several with unicorns and even a Sesame Street bag.

Yes, I've taken them ALL to work with me. And one of my co-workers saw me with the Sesame Street one and said "I KNEW THAT WAS YOURS. I looked in there and said "ELMO?! It must be Woozle. HAHA! I was right!"

(And I promptly told him Big Bird is my favorite, as well as Cookie and Zoe and Baby Bear. Not so keen on Elmo but I don't hate him.)

My Sesame Street bag looks like this one:

Attachments

• il_794xN.1616067466_iqqn.jpg
    il_794xN.1616067466_iqqn.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 9
Not a lunch box, but my PAW Patrol backpack was the bag I would take to work with me. Only got called out on it once, by a coworker who said something like ''That's not something I would expect a grown woman to carry...''

Reactions: CuddleWoozle
I have a wuzzles lunch box that I take once in a while.

Reactions: CuddleWoozle
KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Not a lunch box, but my PAW Patrol backpack was the bag I would take to work with me. Only got called out on it once, by a coworker who said something like ''That's not something I would expect a grown woman to carry...''

One of the truck drivers up front saw me with my Paw Patrol one and smarted off "There goes a small child!" and I turned around and grinned at him really big and said "YOU'RE RIGHT!"

The rest of the truck drivers cracked up. Now they'll all hold the doors for me if I'm coming and say hi.

LittleAndrea said:
I have a wuzzles lunch box that I take once in a while.

I have some plushies of the Wuzzles. It was such a cute show. I think they should reboot it because it was lots of fun. My favorites were Butterbear, Bumblelion and Hoppopotomus. :)

I had a pokemon lunchbox and thermos when i was in elementry school, my classmates would say i like your lunchbox.

CuddleWoozle said:
I have some plushies of the Wuzzles. It was such a cute show. I think they should reboot it because it was lots of fun. My favorites were Butterbear, Bumblelion and Hoppopotomus. :)
I have the cartoons and the plushies of all of them (mostly gifts through the year). I wish there were more episodes but there is only one season. My favorite character is Butterbear, she was sweet and kind. I don't trust reboots, I can't really think of any that even compared to the original.

The new Ducktales is actually pretty good. The style changed, but the stories are just as good as I remember from the old series. They did deviate from the 'norm' by giving each of the three nephews their own personalities and they no long speak together constantly. (But if I recall I found that odd.)

I don't have a lunch box, to worried I will get picked on.

But I would love a Seasome Street, Diseny Cars or a Paw Patrol one.

I don't have a lunchbox but I have a my little pony backpack with a bunch of male characters and knowbody says anything bad about it

ABdrew said:
I don't have a lunch box, to worried I will get picked on.

But I would love a Seasome Street, Diseny Cars or a Paw Patrol one.

Awwww. That stinks. I think I might chance it with a Cars one, though. You could always say that you found it cheap or that you borrowed it because you lost one.

My one Paw Patrol on says "Work Hard, Play Harder" on it, which everyone agreed was a pretty good thing to go by at work.

Safariwolf said:
I don't have a lunchbox but I have a my little pony backpack with a bunch of male characters and knowbody says anything bad about it

I was carrying a MLP backpack at work for a while when I was still on the lines. Then I accidentally ran over the one I was using on my forklift. (I didn't squash it, just got it stuck underneath and it was all yucky from the dirt and stuff.) And one of the guys was like "! It wasn't your pony one was it?!" And I said "No." And he was like "Whew. You probably would have been super pissed off if it was that one!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and ABdrew
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back