Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
My love for diapers started when I was 4 years old. I had a friend who I’m going to refer to as DeeDee and she was around the same age as me.

Me and my parents were visiting DeeDee’s parents, we had a good time there and all but towards the end of our stay, DeeDee offered if I wanted a sleepover and wear diapers with her. (She had some sort of medical issue that required her to wear them at night according to my mum)
I reluctantly accepted and then me and mum went to a petrol station to pick up a pack of pampers diapers and then returned.

Later on, her dad told her to go upstairs to get diapered and a few minutes later she walked out and showed her diaper off to me. When my parents were about to leave, DeeDee’s dad asked me to come upstairs to get diapered myself but then at the last minute I chickened out and went home with my parents.

Ever since that moment 17 years ago, I regretted not wanting to wear a diaper that night and always had the urge to wear them. I didn’t wear any sort of diaper until around age 15/16. I was at school preparing to go home when I saw a cupboard that was open and there was a pack of large Tena slip diapers, I sneakily took 1 or 2 of them, put them in my rucksack and went home with them and for the last 2 years of school I slowly took a few of them and wore them at home until someone took notice and locked the cupboard, was never caught! I asked a teacher about the diapers like I just found them and he told me that a former student needed them but has since left long ago and the diapers were left behind. (I realise that it was wrong of me to do so but it was almost 5 years ago and they weren’t being used anyways

What are your stories on the origins of your love for diapers?

Last edited:
Reactions: ElPulpo, JaysonTheRegressor, Thalie and 2 others
Mine started when I was 6 or 7. I remember vividly I was watching courage the cowardly dog. And I just randomly got the urge to wet my pants from "fear" cuz you guys know Courage the Cowardly dog was a scary show 😂😂 but my parents got all over me for that and I didn't do anything like that for a few years, but it began to spark in me a longing for diapers. I loved the smell of diapers and I truly missed the feel of them. I started doing more "wet my pants" stuff once 5th-grade hit and did it pretty consistently through middle school. Through all that I really wanted diapers bad. but I didnt have the means to get them. Until I hit sophomore year of high school and I collected my savings, walked to the pharmacy, and bought some CVS generic brand diapers. and it was as magical as I thought it would be. I had to start and stop throughout high school due to money but I LOVED it.

Reactions: wetaccident and PaddedMewtwo
A big sense of respect...for diapers. A wet or dirty diaper is much better than having wet or dirty clothes. No matter what your age is. This includes wearing a diaper for bedwetting.

I was a bedwetter as a child, and had occasional daytime accidents, but I didn't have the opportunity to wear diapers for most of that time period. Hence the respect for diapers.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaddedMewtwo
My love was when I was around 4 or 5 years old and wore pull-ups until I was 6 years old

As a kid (and later) I liked putting socks or padding in my underwear. Not to pee in or thinking of it as a diaper. I just liked the feel. In my late teens, I developed an underwear fetish. In my early twenties, I started liking padding bicycle shorts for riding and after riding. I didn’t try diapers until 43. I started with disposable diapers, but really like Super Undies and Rearz training pants now. I have never been that interested in wetting a diaper. I do with disposable diapers sometimes, but I actually like dry diapers much better. I will slip them down to use the toilet.

Reactions: Billies1 and PaddedMewtwo
I do recall through vague memories and stories I've heard that I was very hesitant to leave diapers when I was being potty-trained. I've discussed it before on this site, but I have a vivid memory from around age 4-5 where I convinced my grandma to buy me pull-ups again, which she did and I intentionally used them at least once before I assume they were taken away. So, the seeds have always been there.

I honestly never thought about diapers again until my late teens. Around 15, once I started experiencing depression and anxiety, I instinctively began practicing age regression (preschool cartoons, stuffed animals, thumb-sucking, etc.) which eventually led to me going to the bathroom in my pants whenever I could do it in private and unnoticed. From researching that odd habit on the internet, I discovered AB/DL, which piqued my interest in diapers, but I didn't get around to trying them until I was 20. For me, it was more about the regressive act and sensation of having an accident than it was what I was going in, and later on I found out that I have a much stronger connection to pull-ups, but after a few years of wearing AB/DL diapers, I came around to really appreciate them and now I can wear them for fun.

Last edited:
It was an occasional kink among others. I had a few bags of diapers that I got on sales over the years and decided to use them up over the winter. I started doing research and tried different things and really started enjoying them.

I am pretty sure it started when I was still in diapers. I used to rub myself a lot even as a baby (essentially I was humping the floor but had no idea what I was doing that young). I did it all the time when I was in diapers and when I was potty trained I would ask for a diaper for my stuffed animals and put it on and I remember doing that when I was like 3 or 4 and getting in trouble. I remember I would put on a ton of underwear and I would also pee a little bit in my pants when I was super young. I got doll diapers as a kid and would put those on and use them when I was 6 or 7, I remember stealing diapers at daycare at like 8 and wearing them and using them, and I loved to pretend to be a baby, sucked on a pacifier and bottle while I was young, at like 11-12 I would steal my siblings pull ups and use them, and would do similar into my teens and then when I moved out would buy diapers. I seriously think I’ve always likes them.

Reactions: Lyric, Auro3, dlboylife and 1 other person
Around 6 or 7 years old I went to Children's Hospital and I saw several kids running around the halls wearing disposable diapers I even had a roommate who I say was 6 to 7 years old wearing disposable diapers when I was 12 years old. that planted the seed.
When I was 13 years old I started making and wearing makeshift diapers. You ask how I made them I get two unused garbage bags and some duck tape and some old bath towels. I wore them here and there. that watered the seed

Around 10 years old when my parents got divorced I just started having urges to wear diapers. Shortly after that my nanny brought her kids who were in diapers and I grabbed a couple pampers cruisers and it was just a spiral from there. When i first got urges I would wear blankets and stuff to mimic the feel of a diaper.

• Love
Nothing really sparked it, from as long as I can remember 3-4, it was always there. I never wanted out of them.

kadykady said:
I am pretty sure it started when I was still in diapers. I used to rub myself a lot even as a baby (essentially I was humping the floor but had no idea what I was doing that young). I did it all the time when I was in diapers and when I was potty trained I would ask for a diaper for my stuffed animals and put it on and I remember doing that when I was like 3 or 4 and getting in trouble. I remember I would put on a ton of underwear and I would also pee a little bit in my pants when I was super young. I got doll diapers as a kid and would put those on and use them when I was 6 or 7, I remember stealing diapers at daycare at like 8 and wearing them and using them, and I loved to pretend to be a baby, sucked on a pacifier and bottle while I was young, at like 11-12 I would steal my siblings pull ups and use them, and would do similar into my teens and then when I moved out would buy diapers. I seriously think I’ve always likes them.
The roots of my diaper fetish are very similar. I also was a humper at a young age which caused me to associate diapers with an orgasm. It’s crazy how that happens

Back