What song that you can not stop listening to?

I haven't read the whole thread (sorry, too long) one to browse through later though definitely cos I'd have no contact With my ffeelings without music... my little loves fireflies by owl city, so cute. And also true colours by cyndi lauper.... she even sounds little singing it šŸ„°

Nam Repaid said:
Got two from 1962 stuck in my play list as I build a new pay-loader over the last few weeks.

Shirley Caddell - The Big Bounce

The Tornados - Telstar
Better sound

OH and ,B.Bumble & The Stingers - Nut Rocker

OK thats three for now and so I'm old these short songs beat the crap out of rap crap out today! (IMHO)
I'm gonna listen to your songs but for rap I'd offer work it out by jurassic 5

DiaperedBedwetter1998 said:
I thought that I would bring this back since it's been awhile. Here's what i'm currently listening to.
Norma Jean by Elton John.

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy

Hi every one. Love this song, Nonstop listening im attached this song ā¤ļø

Reactions: dogboy
When I first saw the opening themesong for Beastars season 2 I listened to it on repeat for like a month straight.

I posted on this thread when it was first posted some time ago. But I have added more to my library since then. I finally found this song I'd been trying to find for a long time. Thing is I didn't know who did the song or what the title was. It is from the movie Cars. It was written and performed by Rascal Flatts "Life is a Highway". I just can't get that song out of my head. I liked it so much that I downloaded every album I could find from Rascal Flats.

Any song from Olive the Other Reindeer (1999)

Touch fluffy tail

By Ken Ashcorp

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220808-081052_Spotify.jpg
    Screenshot_20220808-081052_Spotify.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 1
"Creep" by Radiohead. Maybe because I feel like a creep.

Back