What nappy/diaper are you wearing at the moment?

A just now soaked Goodnites XL. Still can wet it more though.

Reactions: wetaccident, Diaperpee8 and DiaperGirly
Tena Ultima active fit.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Just changed and I am now wearing a pre-folded, double-layer, daytime, cloth diaper with NS Trifecta plastic pant. Going to pour a Gin & Tonic and sit on the back patio and enjoy a bit of sunshine.

• Love
Reactions: Samantha, Cottontail, NappiedTruckDriver and 1 other person
Dlgeorge said:
Tena Ultima active fit.
Thanks for the like DLmikey! Like the picture....looks so comfortable. So, did you buy the house?

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
In a dry Trest and white tights under fleece sweatpants.

Last edited:
Terry nappy ready for bed , and I’m gonna put some plastic pants on image.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Edgewater
Dlgeorge said:
Thanks for the like DLmikey! Like the picture....looks so comfortable. So, did you buy the house?
You’re welcome and glad you liked the Ultima. No, I decided not to go for the house in the end. The UK property market is in a fairly difficult position at the moment, and as I am luck enough to own my house I decided it would be best to stay here. Plus, I live in a rural area in a National Park and love the walks around here.

Reactions: Edgewater
In an about to start leaking white MegaMax.

20230812_161759.jpg20230812_161053.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Samantha and Hemix
Not at all unusual for me to be wet in the afternoon, but it is unusual to be messy. My wife is out visiting a good friend for part of the day and I took the opportunity to mess my already wet Attends Premier diaper just a few minutes ago. Sitting here now with a nice slippery lump in my diaper.

• Love
Reactions: KindaOlde and Hemix
I’m in a damp/semi wet adventure puffs kitnitiative diaper

I'm wearing my usual Indasec Discreet Pants, with a nice and warm bulge at the back 🤭🥰

I haven't messed as much as the other day, for I'm trying to set some limits, but I got a big one anyway 😊

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Just pulled up a goodnights and laying here in bed.

Reactions: DiaperGirly
bambino cloudee ❤️❤️❤️

Am sat in bed writing this in my iD maxi Nappy from last night and it is very puffed out with all of last night's contents, I think it will be leaking very soon so will finish this and go in the shower ready for another day.
Hope you all have a nice comfortable secure wet day and whilst the weather might be dry my Nappy will not be !

• Love
Reactions: Samantha
A very wet morning with a Cushies cloth back diaper with just a small mess.

• Love
Reactions: Hemix and Samantha
Nothing yet, but getting ready too 🥰 🥰

1692003138582.png

• Love
Reactions: DiaperGirly and diaper11
tena day night

• Love
Reactions: Samantha
I have a wet Crinklz on. I have the day off work so am planning to wear much of today if I can.

Large Norhshore Mega

Reactions: diaperdude
Back