What nappy/diaper are you wearing at the moment?

Tykables animooz nice full 1/2 full pee only ware two diaper fill them up been long time get them this full think drink more water

Cloth pre-fold secured with both pins and Snappies. It's still dry, but will be soaked by bedtime.

Tena active maxi

Reactions: MikeyInNappies
Boxer briefs today, but looking forward to a Tena Active Maxi or Ultima tonight.

Reactions: nappymanuk
Moderately wet Crinklz Fairy Tales. I love my cute pink diapers ☺️

Tena active Ultima.

Reactions: nappymanuk
Me and my lil one are both wearing at mo

Abus

Well, in the end I didn’t wear last night, but tonight I am very tired tonight so I’m ready for bed wearing an Active Fit Tena Maxi and plastic pants.

When I got home from work on my doorstep was a box of Northshore Mega Max! I also got baby powder and lotion. I already had to pee, so I hurried in. Unfolded the Mega max on the bed. Lotioned and powdered up. Taped the Megamax on tightly, then flooded! After that, I pulled on some shorts and did some work outside, waddling all the while. It is now 3 hours later, nearly bedtime. This swollen Megamax will sleep with me tonight, ready to collect the pee that would otherwise soak my bed

im trying a bambino bellissemo diaper for the 2nt time and i got to say for a 5,500ml diaper theses things hold up to the 7500ml abunivers diapers

MegaMax Lite. Such a great daytime diaper but time to change for the night into a Trest!

Drylife slip super. Really crinkly and puffy.

a wet Rearz mermaid tales

1 am in abu

Rearz safari, had it on for four hours and lost count of number of wettings. It's still holding up pretty well, since every accident is smaller than the last!

A nice, clean, powdered up Purple disposable.

Reactions: MikeyInNappies
Pink princess ... Only 3 left, but focusing on non AB for awhile

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Back