What nappy/diaper are you wearing at the moment?

Yesterday I wore a Tena ProSkin diaper with a booster and plastic pants for 12 hours. I changed my wet and messy morning diaper yesterday, put on the Tena and left for work at about 6:00 AM. My first small wetting was at 7:00 and then i wet throughout the day. I got home about 5:30, very wet but not leaking, ate dinner with my wife and had one last wetting. I headed off to change for the evening into a NS Supreme purple diaper, relaxed some and went to bed. Now it's morning again and I am wet and messy. For work today I will tape on an Abena M4 plastic back diaper and silk diaper overpants.

• Love
Reactions: Hemix, Jorelaxed and Deleted member 39193
Another wet n messy Tena

• Love
Reactions: Hemix, Jorelaxed and Deleted member 39193
Last night and again this morning LFB Blushing Baby with the blue diaper cover with colorful Stars on it !

Attachments

• Blushing Baby Blue Stars.jpg
    Blushing Baby Blue Stars.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Angelapinks and Deleted member 39193
Rita said:
Last night and again this morning LFB Blushing Baby with the blue diaper cover with colorful Stars on it !
I like the cover with the stars! 🌠

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and Jorelaxed
A wet Tena maxi

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Deleted member 39193
An increasingly wet Princess

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Deleted member 39193
Just changed to a daytime, pre-folded, cloth diaper and NS Trifecta plastic pants.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, diaperdude, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Absolutely soaked Northshore Supreme with an eternadry booster. I'll be changing into a crinklz for bed shortly. Big shortout to northshore supremes for always being consistent in quality. I can wear them every day and rarely ever leak. Hospitals should really take a hint and stock diapers in this kind of quality.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, diaperdude, Edgewater and 1 other person
Chimera said:
Absolutely soaked Northshore Supreme with an eternadry booster. I'll be changing into a crinklz for bed shortly. Big shortout to northshore supremes for always being consistent in quality. I can wear them every day and rarely ever leak. Hospitals should really take a hint and stock diapers in this kind of quality.
Yeah then they could charge $19 a piece. 🤑🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Edgewater and Chimera
Now I'm in a soaking wet four-tape BunnyHop, with a pair of black longjohns and blue-and-pink panties which match the diaper on overtop. Yes, I'm wearing the panties overtop the longjohns. My aesthetic's apparently somewhere in between "male DL" and "female ABDL ballerina."

Reactions: Angelapinks
And so it’s nearly bedtime again! I’ve quaffed a couple of glasses of a rather agreeable cider this evening, so I think the somewhat thicker Tena Active Ultima would be prudent tonight, with the added protection of plastic pants just to be on the safe side.

Reactions: Angelapinks
A nice, puffed-up white Megamax,all nice and dry.

Reactions: PaddedRita, Angelapinks and Deleted member 39193
A very messy and wet Assurance women's brief.😍💦💩😍

Tenawearer said:
We all love this thread. New title. I am wearing a Tena Active Fit Ultima.
Medline mens brief

Reactions: Edgewater
Seni Optima

Reactions: Edgewater
Still in last night’s wet Tena Ultima Active Fit and plastic pants. It was only slightly damp earlier and I had some urgent work to catch up with so kept it on but now it’s very wet, so a good hot shower next and then boxer briefs today.

Reactions: PaddedRita and Edgewater
A Raccoon Peek ABU with a very thick white Pantyhose over it
Love the feeling

• Love
Reactions: Hemix, Angelapinks and Edgewater
Back in LFB Blushing Baby with the Butterfly cover ,

Attachments

• Blushing Baby and Buffterflys.jpg
    Blushing Baby and Buffterflys.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Deleted member 39193 and Edgewater
Nice combination Rita. I just found a couple of active ultimas, thought they were finished, "boring" white for me.🤣🤣

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 39193, Angelapinks, PaddedRita and 1 other person
Tenawearer said:
Nice combination Rita. I just found a couple of active ultimas, thought they were finished, "boring" white for me.🤣🤣
Tenawearer ! Just think of white as an Nostalgia diaper look ;) !!
I do believe that Nostalgia is new look , so your fitting right in ☺️ !

• Haha
Reactions: diaperdude, Deleted member 39193 and Angelapinks
Back