What method do you find works best for you to help you to feel little?

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Do you have a method or set routine you always adopt which helps you to feel little?

I do have a set routine every single day with my useage of my adult sized Nappies/Diapers adult sized Dummies/Pacifiers and adult sized Baby Bottles but very little I do change my routine

Reactions: ILuvDiapers
Wearing a printed diaper brings me to my little space. I wear medical white during the day regular use but when a printed one is on i feel very in my little space.

Reactions: inconowl and ILuvDiapers
dllovergirl83 said:
Wearing a printed diaper brings me to my little space. I wear medical white during the day regular use but when a printed one is on i feel very in my little space.
Yes, printed diapers do feel somehow more special. :giggle:

Reactions: dllovergirl83
Anything childish really, it's pretty easy for me. 😁

Most days I just go into my room and curl up on my bed with a stuffy and get all melty and snuggly. Makes it really hard to get up in the morning or do anything though. 😅 Especially after doing laundry and everything smells baby fresh. 🤭

20230815_171726.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: googlyeyes467 and ILuvDiapers
So for me my routine is as follows:-
I like to take a relaxing bubble bath after dinner, then change into a fresh diaper, onesie and PJ's. Then i like to get cosy wrapped up on the sofa in my snuggle blanket, and watch a movie or something on Netflix, until i feel snoozy. Once i go to bed i'll use my pacifier or sometimes a warm bottle of milk to send me off to sleep. :)

LittleAndAlone said:
Anything childish really, it's pretty easy for me. 😁

Most days I just go into my room and curl up on my bed with a stuffy and get all melty and snuggly. Makes it really hard to get up in the morning or do anything though. 😅 Especially after doing laundry and everything smells baby fresh. 🤭

View attachment 125104
It would be impossible not to feel Little/Smol in your bedroom. (y):love::giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: LittleAndAlone
Being blindfolded by my caregiver makes me feel little. I am then dependent on her, I am not distracted by what I can see, my imagination runs wild, and I tingle with anticipation for what activities are to come.

Also having a smacked bottom makes me feel little: dished out to my bare bottom with a slipper or hairbrush to remind me who is in charge.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
feetintrouble said:
Being blindfolded by my caregiver makes me feel little. I am then dependent on her, I am not distracted by what I can see, my imagination runs wild, and I tingle with anticipation for what activities are to come.

Also having a smacked bottom makes me feel little: dished out to my bare bottom with a slipper or hairbrush to remind me who is in charge.
I think that would freak me out. I see what you are saying, but i think you would need 💯 trust in your caregiver for that to work. Being blindfolded or tied up is not for me, but i'm glad it works for you. :) It would certainly make you feel vulnerable, if that is your desired outcome? :unsure:

ILuvDiapers said:
I think that would freak me out. I see what you are saying, but i think you would need 💯 trust in your caregiver for that to work. Being blindfolded or tied up is not for me, but i'm glad it works for you. :) It would certainly make you feel vulnerable, if that is your desired outcome? :unsure:
Yea I could see it as being a quick way to feel more helpless and dependent on someone else. I get it.

ILuvDiapers said:
For me, being blindfolded is not so much about feeling vulnerable (although I do like that); it's more about the sensory aspect, and the way that an adult can confiscate my sight just like that. I realise that the being blindfolded is not for everybody; indeed, I have rarely seen it discussed as part of age play, but it's a big thing for me. It's usually for "nice" reasons, though. I'm a very sensory person, I like the dark, and I can focus on other senses. I like being made to guess things, such as what I'm feeling, and to be told that I'm too naughty to keep my eyes closed, so she has to blindfold me, or that I need to rest my eyes after an excess of screen time. I like to defiantly keep my eyes open, watch the scarf appear in my vision, see everything disappear, feel a good knot being tied, and the final touch is when she asks "can you see?". If I'm about to receive a gift or surprise, it builds the anticipation, and allows her to prepare it in front of me. If she then spins me round, the real world quickly fades from my mind, and I enter my own imagination. I love listening to stories while my eyes are covered; I can really believe that I'm in that place. I can get deeply relaxed if I'm blindfolded for a long time.

Part of it is a childhood fascination with being blindfolded. It didn't happen often, and when it did, I found it a really exciting experience. When I was five, I remember a teacher blindfolding me with a colourful scarf and spinning me round, and I was so surprised that I could see nothing but black, that I zoned out and forgot what I was supposed to be doing (guessing who was speaking in a funny voice, and pointing at where I thought they were). When my eyes were uncovered, I was amazed that I wasn't facing the way I thought I was. I've read about a party game where a child is blindfolded and lifted into the air a short distance, and told they are flying, with the scenery below them being described; I wish this had happened to me. I was never blindfolded for surprises or gifts, so I like to experience this now. Also putting tactile puzzles together with eyes covered: it's now a commonplace activity for young children, but I never did it, and it's a way I love to chill out.

Last edited:
feetintrouble said:
It's not so much about feeling vulnerable (although I do like that); it's more about the sensory aspect, and the way that an adult can confiscate my sight just like that. I realise that the being blindfolded is not for everybody; indeed, I have rarely seen it discussed as part of age play, but it's a big thing for me. It's always for "nice" reasons, though. I'm a very sensory person, I like the dark, and I can focus on other senses. I like being made to guess things, such as what I'm feeling, and to be told that I'm too naughty to keep my eyes closed, so she has to blindfold me, or that I need to rest my eyes after an excess of screen time. I like to defiantly keep my eyes open, watch the scarf appear in my vision, see everything disappear, feel a good knot being tied, and the final touch is when she asks "can you see?". If I'm about to receive a gift or surprise, it builds the anticipation, and allows her to prepare it in front of me. If she then spins me round, the real world quickly fades from my mind, and I enter my own imagination. I love listening to stories while my eyes are covered; I can really believe that I'm in that place. I can get deeply relaxed if I'm blindfolded for a long time.

Part of it is a childhood fascination with being blindfolded. It didn't happen often, and when it did, I found it a really exciting experience. When I was five, I remember a teacher blindfolding me with a colourful scarf and spinning me round, and I was so surprised that I could see nothing but black, that I zoned out and forgot what I was supposed to be doing (guessing who was speaking in a funny voice, and pointing at where I thought they were). When my eyes were uncovered, I was amazed that I wasn't facing the way I thought I was. I've read about a party game where a child is blindfolded and lifted into the air a short distance, and told they are flying, with the scenery below them being described; I wish this had happened to me. I was never blindfolded for surprises or gifts, so I like to experience this now. Also putting tactile puzzles together with eyes covered: it's now a commonplace activity for young children, but I never did it, and it's a way I love to chill out.
Yes, fair enough. It's not for me, but we all like different things. If it works for you, then enjoy yourself. (y) :giggle:

Im more a DL than AB… so I don’t really know…

• Haha
littledinogoesrawr said:
Im more a DL than AB… so I don’t really know…
Fair enough, we all like different things. (y):giggle: AB is not for everyone, it's important to just be you, though i'm getting AB vibes from your Avatar. ;)

Back