Fyianneko

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hello!! Is me Fyianneko! aka Fyi! I would say this is my favorite! I like cuddling up with it and fall asleep :3 What is yours?
2023-05-19_09-10-33.jpg

Reactions: Cottontail
Officer Judy Hopps from Zootopia, just love how cute she looks.

Reactions: TygerKiddo and Fyianneko
Jorelaxed said:
Officer Judy Hopps from Zootopia, just love how cute she looks.
Thats awesome!! I wish I have a Zootopia plushie. Maybe soon I will get one, when I have the money

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Mr. Moose...had him since I was in high school...he keeps me company whenever I'm in little space.

Reactions: Fyianneko and Jorelaxed
rainbowponyunicorn said:
Mr. Moose...had him since I was in high school...he keeps me company whenever I'm in little space.
awwwww, thats awesome! Im glad to hear it helps your!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
My only stuffie so far! Her name is Bonny.
1684530209251.png

At first, this manta ray I bought from Miami Sea Aquarium. I fell asleep with it on me and a chaperone took a pic.

Luckily no one made fun of me for it. Lost the ray in the move so now it's my giant Mickey Tsum Tsum.

Reactions: Fyianneko
My new teddy from Bulid A Bear, im not allowed to post his picture because he's a Vampire Teddy

• Haha
For small plushies, it would have to be Terry the Giraffe. I have a large 6 ft Terry named Mega Maximilian who likes to play big spoon.

SapphireCaelus80 said:
At first, this manta ray I bought from Miami Sea Aquarium. I fell asleep with it on me and a chaperone took a pic.

Luckily no one made fun of me for it. Lost the ray in the move so now it's my giant Mickey Tsum Tsum.
im sorry to hear that you lost it :c
Atleast you still have your giant MIckey Tsum Tsum!

BabyAbby said:
My new teddy from Bulid A Bear, im not allowed to post his picture because he's a Vampire Teddy
oooooouuuuuu, a vampire teddy! So cool!

MetalDan86 said:
For small plushies, it would have to be Terry the Giraffe. I have a large 6 ft Terry named Mega Maximilian who likes to play big spoon.
awwww, that is adorable and awesome!!

Fyianneko said:
oooooouuuuuu, a vampire teddy! So cool!
I managed to get a picture of him Hedwig helped. Its my profile picture now

Last edited:
BabyAbby said:
I managed to get a picture of him Hedwig helped. Its my profile picture now
very cool! I love all the plushies in your profile picture!!

Mine is Wolfie the wolf wolf

Wolfie smaller picture.jpg

Reactions: PaddedWolfie, TygerKiddo, MetalDan86 and 1 other person
Miss Wabbit !

I was going to show a picture but its too big. I sleep with my spider Woolly everynight and i have been known to carry him all day too

WoollyAndJoshy said:
I was going to show a picture but its too big. I sleep with my spider Woolly everynight and i have been known to carry him all day too
awwww! Thats awesome!!! I like to keep my plushie near me as much as I can throughout the day :3

Back