What Is Your Day Job and How Do Nappies/Diapers Fit In?

Prillprillprill said:
We do. Check out the equality act 2010. Disability is protected
Yes, but I doubt ABDLism is.

Reactions: jcwilliams343
I'm a
Covered said:
Yes, but I doubt ABDLism is
No but unless you tell them people will probably assume it's incontinence.

I work in healthcare and I have worn to work a few times but I usually don't. Tbh no one can tell as I wear scrubs but changing is the main issue.

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy and perlFerret
parcelboy2 said:
Yep as I don't know about America , but here in the UK , service station toilets are 🤢 and it’s hard to just park a 60ft long truck up any where else
Also the sleeper cab is a bonus for changing privately 😁 I drive aDAF XF super space tractor unit either pulling a 45ft curtain sider or a 40ft sliding container trailer
I'm here in the UK too.
Pulling a milk tanker behind my Volvo FH, I sometimes wonder what people might think as I'll sometimes pull into the services, pull my curtains round, change, then be gone a few minutes later. You're spot on about the services though. I'm usually on my way from Wales to either London, Yorkshire or Ireland, to be fair, they know how to do services

Aviation analyst here, I read reports and graphs all day, and always diapered, haha..... I'm in the office Monday thru Thursday, WFH in Friday. There aren't too many others back in yet, which is nice when it comes to diaper changes. But I was doing it before pandemic, and no issues. Luckily, I can dress down for work, jeans and untucked button down shirt, covers my diaper butt, lol....

NorthwestDiaperDude said:
Aviation analyst here, I read reports and graphs all day, and always diapered, haha..... I'm in the office Monday thru Thursday, WFH in Friday. There aren't too many others back in yet, which is nice when it comes to diaper changes. But I was doing it before pandemic, and no issues. Luckily, I can dress down for work, jeans and untucked button down shirt, covers my diaper butt, lol....
its a shame we have to cover, diaper butts are the best

Higher Education. I wear every day and have never been caught. I bring a diaper bag and know the best places/times for a change. I wear a polo and khaki’s daily.

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy and ChrisK
I'm a farm Mechanic and get hot and sweaty making being diapered difficult.
Though I do help with harvest and have worn occasionally then

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy
My day job is heavy hauler for a large construction. Diapers never fit in or are involved with my job. There's a time and place for my kink and work is neither.

I have a Ph.D. and work in a professional setting with business casual dress, unless there is some important meeting. I wear diapers all the time and no one has commented, and I don't think anyone knows, even when I wet.

Reactions: Jk95, TeddyBearCowboy, ChrisK and 2 others
I work remote most of the time, and sometimes go in office. At home I will wear a diaper whenever the desire is there. I have not yet worn to the office, however this has started to become a curiosity.

cltabdl said:
I work remote most of the time, and sometimes go in office. At home I will wear a diaper whenever the desire is there. I have not yet worn to the office, however this has started to become a curiosity.
Forgot to add, professional desk job type gig, attire in office is casual unless there is a need for suiting up.

During bowling season from Sept-May I'm a bowling alley mechanic and work by myself. I don't have access to using the bathroom while leagues are going on. My only choices are a bucket or wear and use a diaper. Most the times is the obvious choice. 😁

I don't have much to add but just want to say it's really cool to see this wide variety of jobs that people do on here. Very interesting!

Reactions: ChrisK, perlFerret and Teddy02
I am a regular route bus driver, I have no problem using it daily hahahaa

Reactions: perlFerret
I'm a middle school teacher. I'd never wear as a teacher at all, but Middle School? Oh no. Those kids are ruthless. You need to be on your A game at all times.

Diapers for me are ONLY worn in my room. Every once in a while I may go for a walk or to the store in diapers but I'm hyper sensitive to smelling if I use the diaper, and I don't even mess them. Last thing I need is to run into a student or their family when I smell like a wet diaper or sound unusually crinkly. No thank you.

Reactions: dogboy
I'm unemployed, annnd I don't plan on going back to work anytime soon lol
Sorry, not trying to brag 😟

I have diapers on when it get below 60 F. At an auto Body shop.

Software engineer. Diapers are part of my normal clothing, don't function mentally as well without and am effectively diaper trained. I figure if incontinent people can wear 24/7 and figure it out, so can I. Embarrassment isn't a valid excuse for not changing your diaper when it's needed. Also, if you interact with people, statistically your interacting with others in diapers - and you probably don't know who they are. I am reasonably discrete professionally and in public, but not deathly afraid if someone notices.

Reactions: CodyBaby, ChrisK and perlFerret
Software engineer here. I have not worn it at work unless working from home. I have thought about it but before i was severely closeted about this aspect of me and couldn't pluck up the courage to do so.

Prillprillprill said:
I'm a

No but unless you tell them people will probably assume it's incontinence.

I work in healthcare and I have worn to work a few times but I usually don't. Tbh no one can tell as I wear scrubs but changing is the main issue.
I have to say in the UK even if it isn't incontinence then you still can't be pulled up for something that is your choice and isn't hurting anyone else i would imagine. Like would it be any different than pulling someone up for wearing the wrong colour of undies?

Last edited:
Software engineer / software architect at a consulting firm. Mostly WFH. I do wear sometimes if I'm at home and don't have anywhere to be later that day. I don't normally wear to the local office when I go in, but I have worn to distant client offices (say, a 200 mile drive).

Back