What is the best diaper/nappy for this?

Fraggle80

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hi I am looking to find a diaper/nappy so that when I have it on and I have wet it and my onesie is unsnapped that it shows. I would like to see it wet without actually undoing the tapes. The only ones I have tried so far are the Tena and ID cloth backed ones, maybe this is where i'm going wrong do I need plastic backed?

MangaFan

Fan of isekai manga and video games.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you want something to indicate its wet, then find something with wetness indicators.
I f you want something to visibly be wet (i.e. turning yellow), you will have to try different products to find ones that show it; though I think plastic would definitely be better at this.

Fraggle80

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
MangaFan said:
If you want something to indicate its wet, then find something with wetness indicators.
I f you want something to visibly be wet (i.e. turning yellow), you will have to try different products to find ones that show it; though I think plastic would definitely be better at this.
Thank you and yes I mean to show that it is visibly wet with pee, I was thinking of maybe trying some plastic backed products.

Tenawearer

(Still) English DL from the far east of Holland
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The tena active fit ,plastic backed, has a wetness indicator.

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tykables Little Builders.

UrgentWees

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Molicare maxi plastic backed have wetness indicators front and rear and yellow up when wet.

Reactions: MangaFan