What is the best diaper/nappy for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fraggle80

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hi I am looking to find a diaper/nappy so that when I have it on and I have wet it and my onesie is unsnapped that it shows. I would like to see it wet without actually undoing the tapes. The only ones I have tried so far are the Tena and ID cloth backed ones, maybe this is where i'm going wrong do I need plastic backed?

If you want something to indicate its wet, then find something with wetness indicators.
I f you want something to visibly be wet (i.e. turning yellow), you will have to try different products to find ones that show it; though I think plastic would definitely be better at this.

MangaFan said:
If you want something to indicate its wet, then find something with wetness indicators.
I f you want something to visibly be wet (i.e. turning yellow), you will have to try different products to find ones that show it; though I think plastic would definitely be better at this.
Thank you and yes I mean to show that it is visibly wet with pee, I was thinking of maybe trying some plastic backed products.

The tena active fit ,plastic backed, has a wetness indicator.

Tykables Little Builders.

Molicare maxi plastic backed have wetness indicators front and rear and yellow up when wet.

Reactions: MangaFan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back