What is the best affordable diaper?

I'm on a similar quest of figuring out what my "normal" stash will be with similar goals of spending the least amount for the most capacity

I'm going to echo what the others have said but so far my list goes this way...
Not necessarily discrete (up to about $1.70, "night"):
1. Betterdry (I don't think anything beats this for price/capacity)
2. Dry 24/7 (still need to try)
3. Abena M4 (feel the wetness though...)

Discrete and under $1.50 ("day"):
1. Seni super quatro (really good and affordable on Amazon, but not plastic -backed)
2. Tena active slip maxi (kinda pricey in NA, but should be an excellent option in Europe)

On a tight budget:
I haven't tried that many as it normally disappoints but the CVS fitted briefs are pretty good for what they are and how much they cost...
Goodnites are pretty good too and I'd imagine they'd be perfect for a small.

peepthekiwi said:
Any good medical diapers you'd recommend?
I highly recommend DryDirect pull ups from www.parentgiving.com. Bought by the case they are under $1.00 each. The capacity, depending ypon size, is close to 93 ounces and 36 ounces under pressure. You can buy a sample pack of 2 diapers to test the waters. It is a private label brand and they only ship in the U.S. I've been wearing them for about 2 1/2 years and am 100% pleased with them. (y)

Reactions: Boltsboy86
Target used to have a great store brand in the mid 90s. Plastic backed thick soft and didn’t clump. All the store brands seemed to take a dive in the 2000’s. Most notably depends.

Back