What is the best affordable diaper?

Frettic

Cute diaperfur
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
So I'm looking for an affordable diaper (preferably 1 and a half dollars or less per diaper) that fits adult small. I don't care if it's printed or not, all I care is that It holds pee, and lots of it. If there aren't any in that price range, are there any that are less than 2 per diaper that are good? I'm sorry if this thread makes no sense, I'm not very good at writing things out like this

Thanks!

Reactions: RallySam90
The tranquillity slim line or ATN might be worth trying. They’re cheap and were effective for when I used them. I think the slim line is better personally because it’s more breathable and you can refasten taps easier.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and jamiejamie
North shore diaper will be best bang for you buck!

I'm gonna have to recommend betterdry, it's very close to that price range if you buy them by the case.

• Love
Reactions: EcoIncon, SofiaInPampers, 68Bonnie and 1 other person
I like the north shore tabbed supreme diapers. A cheaper but less absorbent one is the Abena M4. During the winter I wear heavy over sized and lined pants that cover the outline of any diaper. You want a diaper that holds a lot of urine before it become uncomfortable.

Reactions: sdweasel
I'm also going with BetterDry/Crinklz; comfortable, absorbent, and right around your price range. Some may recommend NorthShore's Supreme line; it isn't a bad diaper, but I don't like it as much as BD/Crinklz, and the tapes have a habit of popping-off.

Start with medical diapers, and then whenever you can afford them, try out AB/DL diapers

Reactions: KrankyPants and wettingagain
It's not just about good absorbency. If you don't have good leg cuffs, you're still bound to leak, especially if you pee a lot.

Reactions: KrankyPants
peepthekiwi said:
So I'm looking for an affordable diaper (preferably 1 and a half dollars or less per diaper) that fits adult small. I don't care if it's printed or not, all I care is that It holds pee, and lots of it. If there aren't any in that price range, are there any that are less than 2 per diaper that are good? I'm sorry if this thread makes no sense, I'm not very good at writing things out like this

Thanks!
Tena Super available on Amazon. A case of 56 is like .56 per diaper and they hold 3 pees. That's what I use over night. The next best thing is NorthShore Supremes. Be mindful, Tena runs smaller than they state. I am a 30-32" waist and wear size medium. If you are 34+there is a size regular which is hard to find. Then there is large and XL. NorthShore is true to size based on my experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
TheAbodge said:
I'm gonna have to recommend betterdry, it's very close to that price range if you buy them by the case.
Agree 100% on the BetterDry

Reactions: tails1234 and KrankyPants
If you can find a way for a bigger order. ABUNIVERSE.COM.
If you order a 80 case you get a good discount. Possible to get $1.70 per diaper. Playschool and SDK are cheapest. Still fantastic absorbency.

Tena Slip Actives
...I'm very much biased LoL but I'm sure others would agree with me.
-
BW
p.s I'll need to think about ABDL brands for a bit vis a vis prices

Last edited:
Tena Slip Maxi (best value for money, decent absorbency) or Betterdry (if you're really set on a thirsty diaper and willing to pay a bit more for it than Tena)

Reactions: SofiaInPampers
peepthekiwi said:

Thanks!

I think you'll have difficulty finding a "high capacity" diaper for under $2/pc, though it may be doable.

I wear Northshore Supreme Lite to work, they're low cost and reasonable capacity, and not too thick to wear under business casual pants.

TD712 said:
Start with medical diapers, and then whenever you can afford them, try out AB/DL diapers
Any good medical diapers you'd recommend?

I use the Seni Super Plus diaper as my primary daytime diaper and the Seni Quatro diaper as my primary overnight diaper. They are both very good diapers and very reasonably priced on Amazon.

Reactions: nightfox320
Abena M4s are a great affordable diaper. By the bag a pack of 14 mediums can be ordered from Amazon for about $22 to $24 with free prime shipping. For me they will absorb three overnight wettings. Larger quantities should be cheaper. The MegaMax from NorthShore absorb more but they are slightly more expensive.

Reactions: DiaperDiva
I would vote Blue MegaMax.

peepthekiwi said:

Thanks!
I use abena m4 daily. If I subscribe and get monthly from Amazon a case of 44ct is only about $55. Very reliable diaper. I have been using exclusively for the last 5 years.

Back