What is it for you to be a Diaper Lover?

Neugdae

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I'm risking to start a topic too mature but I really want to know that to understand my own nature of being a DL: what is it for you to love wearing diapers? Is it an obvious sexual fetish/kink of yours or just a mean of relaxation and quiting your adult self for a bit without any sexual arousal? As always, I'm ready for constructive criticism, and thank you in advance for your responce.

Reactions: Jr2012 and Safari
I have a fetish for diapers I have for several years now.

• Love
Reactions: Nervosa and littledub1955
To answer your question, I am DL and asexual, to be DL is simply liked wearing diapers. you usually know that you are DL Younger, you can hardly live without wearing a diaper, being DL it's having an emotional dependence on the diaper simply. After you can be expressing your DL side in different ways, just by wearing disposable diapers without using them (just for the protective side often people say it feels like sitting on a cloud) you also have to wear a disposable diaper and use it, as much, because you feel the heat of the disposable diaper that fills it, or by what you just tell yourself as long as you wear a disposable diaper as much, use it. Some DL will also mainly look for convenience, no need to run after WC, no need to pause at middle of what they have done is convenient. Some Trans people "MtF" find an additional advantage, as long as they have not done the operation it allows to hide the masculine attributes.

Reactions: Danee599, LinkDL and Paddy2020
Leio said:
Well... DL means a lot of different things to different people. For some people, diapers are a fetish and are very sexual to them. For others, people take DL to mean a simple like for diapers for reasons such as comfort, feeling safe, relaxation, and maybe even convenience. Being a DL could also mean a combination of these reasons or for other reasons entirely.

I don't really ID with DL as I find it doesn't really capture what I am. For me, diapers are a way for me to enter a sort of Littlespace where I feel safe, loved, cared for, and little. Now that I'm incontinent, they also have practical uses for me as they keep my pants and bedding dry. I can feel aroused from wearing diapers but I typically don't get aroused... being in Littlespace kind of dampens sexual desire for me (at least temporarily).

For me you are clearly DL little, you fall into the category, DL regression, and DL reassuring, as well as DL comfort, from the moment you need disposable diapers, for a other reason than medical. So you get into the DL category and you clearly need disposable diapers, to fall back into childhood / adolescence.

What DL really means to me is the freedom to go whenever and wherever I can. It is a sexual thing for me also. The warmth and comfort it brings. I can pee or poop freely in my car, on a walk with my dog, or when I go shopping. I wear to work and to play, and I never feel shame if anyone asks. Many here may ask why sexual ? My reason like I said earlier is the warmth and the tingling feeling it gives me. I never wanted to be a baby, nor do I want to regress. I have worn diapers since I was a young teen and it has been a way of life for me. I was married many years and like I said my husband never interfered, nor did he try and stop me. I have worn diapers out to dinner under skirts and to movies. It is just a way of life for me. Cuts down on toilet paper use and I love bubble baths so it does serve its purpose. I have nothing against AB, and I wish them the best. However you slice it diapers are a love.

• Love
Reactions: DiapeyE, SoCalSwitch, LinkDL and 2 others
For me becoming a DL actually solved a serious inner contradiction. As I grew up and realised I'm not entirely like my, say, classmates, I started hating diapers and having accidents. But at the same time I found all this strangely pleasant. So when I learned about such thing as DL and got a bit more familiar with the idea, I just decided I should explore my feelings and all, since I'm already in diapers. I'm not sure what exactly it is for me now, but I enjoy the lifestyle I've got now, complete and whole...
I hope this can be counted as an answer to the question...

• Love
Reactions: LinkDL and littledub1955
It is very comforting to have a diaper on. I have a night time use for them as i wet the bed. It is a sexual thing for me also.

If you stop and think about it, the very thing DL stands for is the very definition of what being a DL is. It's Diaper Lover. So then you have to ask yourself what is love. For many of us here, it is a compulsion, a drive, a yearning, to be in and even use diapers. Like all forms of love it can be very difficult to understand the underlying reasons for it. We just do, is the best answer most of us can come up with.

Reactions: littledub1955 and Diapered28
I have urinary urge incontinence and need to either wear a diaper or use and external catheter attached to a leg bag. From the beginning, I preferred wearing a diaper over using an external catheter (even though every urologist that I’ve ever seen has recommended using an external catheter). Over the years, I’ve learned to enjoy wearing and using my diapers. Why suffer from incontinence when you can enjoy it?

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955
Slomo my husband once told me " Describing love is like asking someone to tell you what water tastes like " I live by those words. Love is simply indescribable...

Reactions: LinkDL and antte91
I have been wearing diapers on and off since I was 19 and I am now 40 and only in the past 13 years have they become more on a daily basis and in the past three or four have they been a 24/7 thing for me. Well my actual bladder and bowel issues that make me need them a lot now or somewhat minor I just figure that it’s easier to wear them all the time especially when you have over active bladder and are trying to maintain some sort of independence while being severely visually impaired. I am not always in a situation where I can get to a bathroom in time or very safely so diapers are a very good way for me to still feel like I have some sort of freedom without having to go out and do worry about where a bathroom is In this way it is a stress reliever and coping mechanism for me in my current situation so I feel like I do actually need them it just happens to be that I like them as well and that the transition was rather easy from liking to needing. At work I wear them and some days are fine and I only use my diaper wants some days are like today where are used my diaper three times while I was at work and once more on the way home. They also help me get good sleep since I wear a CPAP mask at night and can’t be bothered to get up two orthree times a night to use the bathroom, using diapers allows me to actually get decent sleep.

Evahasgone2 said:
Slomo my husband once told me " Describing love is like asking someone to tell you what water tastes like " I live by those words. Love is simply indescribable...

EXACTLY! Now imagine how insulting it would be if someone told you your love is nothing but a fetish and the entire reason why you are with him is just for the sex. That's what it is like for me to be a dl around here, and why I simply won't stand for it.

Leio said:
Slomo,

You hit the reason why I didn't ID as a DL on the nose. The reason why I didn't ID as one was because people kept telling me that DL just meant that I have a sexual desire for diapers. That is so not true. The sexual interest in diapers is a very minor part of diapers for me... the comfort, safety, and just general enjoyment of diapers means so much more.

For me being sexual, it took me a long time to consider myself DL it was necessary that I study more deeply the community to see what the term DL represents. If we look at the question, unfortunately the first thing that stands out is "DL = sexual attraction for the disposable diaper" but in fact it does not represent the largest part, it seems to be the case because some of the people attracted sexually by the layers need to express it for this important feeling existed (it is in 90% of the time the men who do that) so after that you get the impression that it's ubiquitous in the DL community, while sadly it's bad for the community, If you look more closely at what is most often mentioned, it is the comfort, the reassuring side and the practical side.

Evahasgone2 said:
What DL really means to me is the freedom to go whenever and wherever I can. It is a sexual thing for me also. The warmth and comfort it brings. I can pee or poop freely in my car, on a walk with my dog, or when I go shopping. I wear to work and to play, and I never feel shame if anyone asks. Many here may ask why sexual ? My reason like I said earlier is the warmth and the tingling feeling it gives me. I never wanted to be a baby, nor do I want to regress. I have worn diapers since I was a young teen and it has been a way of life for me. I was married many years and like I said my husband never interfered, nor did he try and stop me. I have worn diapers out to dinner under skirts and to movies. It is just a way of life for me. Cuts down on toilet paper use and I love bubble baths so it does serve its purpose. I have nothing against AB, and I wish them the best. However you slice it diapers are a love.

I completely agree with all this. 100% how I feel.

For me I just like wearing diapers and the feelings they give, from when I just put one on and its dry; up to when it is very wet, thick/squishy, and most of the time when I put on a diaper I eventually poop and then finish up and clean up (usually with a shower).

Reactions: chrischrischris
Wearing a diaper, for me, is mostly a comfort thing. The best part about wearing a diaper is when I put a fresh one on. Lounging around a dry, freshly powdered diaper brings my stress level down. As I type this, I am wearing a Rearz Safari and this thing is really comfortable, you can tell that you are wearing a diaper. Then when I go to bed later, I hope to wake up in the morning with a very full diaper. Then I may lounge around in it a bit more, eat breakfast, watch some TV and see if I can fill it up some more. Nothing sexual for me, just comfort and low stress (also helps that the rest of the family is away for a couple of days). I love the way it feels and I enjoy listening to the crinkle as I move around.

I wear for the comfort and stress relief that it offers.

The feeling of a soft or wet diaper around my privates makes me feel good (not in a sexual way, more like seeing a good movie or reading a good book).

It also offers me a chance to unwind from a stressful day or activity. By wearing a diaper it can take me back to the days when I had no or only a little responsibility. Not that I regress, I have never been able to truly regress.

• Love
Reactions: SoCalSwitch, Tori94, chrischrischris and 1 other person
Being a DL is mostly a comfort thing. Nothing sexual about it. But I also love diapers for the protection it gives to those in need.
I would love to help design cool looking diapers, mainly for young people who still need to wear diapers.
I think NorthshoreAdam is doing something great with their new colored diapers with patterns on them.

Reactions: pdiapered
Back