What is everyone’s go-to choice for wipes?

CookieMonstah said:
Pampers for me. Although I really do like the smell of Johnson’s baby wipes. I’ve also used Huggies and they’re nice but can rip quite easy.
Looking like a majority Pampers in this thread. It might be the move to make. I’ll see tomorrow! Thank you!!

Poohbear102415 said:
We always use the Equate Walmart brand flushable wipes wether it be with diapers or using for toilet time. Just because they’re cheap, work fine for me, and flushable. And we personally have not had any problem with the plumbing. So that’s my go to usually. I haven’t used actual toilet paper in years. Unless I of course have no other option.
😊
Flushable wipes are never actually flushable, they may not clog your drain up, or at least, clog it up now. But it can clog sewers and later on may clog your drains. For several years my mum used to use flushable toilet wipes for cleaning and eventually we started having problems.

• Wow
Reactions: TheWolfEmperor, LilxFawn, RearzLover97 and 1 other person
Poohbear102415 said:
We always use the Equate Walmart brand flushable wipes wether it be with diapers or using for toilet time. Just because they’re cheap, work fine for me, and flushable. And we personally have not had any problem with the plumbing. So that’s my go to usually. I haven’t used actual toilet paper in years. Unless I of course have no other option.
😊
That is is new one this thread. I will take a look at them tomorrow!! Thank you for sharing that. That really helps me out! 😁

• Love
Reactions: Poohbear102415
CookieMonstah said:
Flushable wipes are never actually flushable, they may not clog your drain up, or at least, clog it up now. But it can clog sewers and later on may clog your drains. For several years my mum used to use flushable toilet wipes for cleaning and eventually we started having problems.
I’ll keep that in mind, thank you!

I've tried huggies and don't like them, my usual wipes are pampers and i normally buy them as a box of 12 packs

Reactions: RearzLover97
PCBaby said:
I've tried huggies and don't like them, my usual wipes are pampers and i normally buy them as a box of 12 packs
Seems like the majority in this thread is pampers. I will check them out tomorrow while I shop. Thank you!!

Huggies one and done are my favorite. I like huggies over pampers because I don’t like the residue that the pampers wipes leave on my hands nor the scent in my limited experience.

Attachments

• EEBB21EC-43DE-451D-A3A9-FDCB0AB1590D.jpeg
    EEBB21EC-43DE-451D-A3A9-FDCB0AB1590D.jpeg
    253.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Zwitsal Baby Maxi (Zwitsal is a Unilever brand)
Zwitsal-Baby-Maxi-Billendoekjes-1357021-1.jpg

Adult sized ADULT SIZED !!!!!! Okay a major division of us wants to regress but I've never had the finances for infant wipes, maybe I always mess big but a whole pack of infant wipes can go in half a job, buy wrong and you could get a brand that froths under pressure (it's happened) and then of course there's the big one
...you can't stop an infant-wipe stream, there all stuck together which - for me - ruins the experience !!!!!
UK resident so Boots own brand adult (etc.s) are wipes of choice.

Kroger's store brand wipes has the best scent and HEB store brand is similar smell, very babyish. I do use Walmart adult ones for messes since bigger.

The adult ones Wal-Mart sells are very big and cheap ( 96 for $5 here ) .

.a234e6fc-8633-4aa9-91b4-7fcb01a016c9_1.cf1ae33fdf28efa6f7a725eda5d14e38.jpeg
Right-Aid adult wipes are my second choice, though they are much smaller

KitsuneFox said:
The adult ones Wal-Mart sells are very big and cheap ( 96 for $5 here ) .

.View attachment 38175
Right-Aid adult wipes are my second choice, though they are much smaller
Thank you!! I’m go to Walmart today to shop. I’ll check those out.

mattyd said:
Kroger's store brand wipes has the best scent and HEB store brand is similar smell, very babyish. I do use Walmart adult ones for messes since bigger.
Yeah I don’t have Kroger’s or HEB in my area. I’ll have to look around in Walmart.

GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
Adult sized ADULT SIZED !!!!!! Okay a major division of us wants to regress but I've never had the finances for infant wipes, maybe I always mess big but a whole pack of infant wipes can go in half a job, buy wrong and you could get a brand that froths under pressure (it's happened) and then of course there's the big one
...you can't stop an infant-wipe stream, there all stuck together which - for me - ruins the experience !!!!!
UK resident so Boots own brand adult (etc.s) are wipes of choice.
Thank you!!! I’ll have to check those one out.

bodebo said:
Zwitsal Baby Maxi (Zwitsal is a Unilever brand)
Zwitsal-Baby-Maxi-Billendoekjes-1357021-1.jpg
Hmm have not seen that ones before. I’ll will take a look around. Thank you!!

Beowulf said:
Huggies one and done are my favorite. I like huggies over pampers because I don’t like the residue that the pampers wipes leave on my hands nor the scent in my limited experience.
Huggies are fine for I just feel like I use too much wipes. The scent is nice though.

I like to use the Walmart Equate unscented brand because I have very sensitive skin and any sort of scenting bothers me. I’ll use a Pampers scented wipe on my underarms though if I feel I need a freshening up, the babyish smell is very nostalgic and soothing.

Last edited:
CookieMonstah said:
Pampers for me. Although I really do like the smell of Johnson’s baby wipes. I’ve also used Huggies and they’re nice but can rip quite easy.
Where do you find Johnsons ? I have not seen them on the shelves. If it smells anything like Johnsons Baby Oil, I absolutely must try them.

LilxFawn said:
I like to use the Walmart Equate unscented brand because I have very sensitive skin and any sort of scenting bothers me. I’ll use a Pampers scented wipe on my underarms though if I feel I need a freshening up, the babyish smell is very nostalgic and soothing.
Thank you!! That really helps out a lot!!

Reactions: LilxFawn
RearzLover97 said:
Thank you!! That really helps out a lot!!
No problem! We have awful plumbing in our apartment and I’ve never had an issue (knock on wood). The equate ones are thin enough to not clog the toilet but thick enough so you don’t accidentally get your hand all gross lol

Reactions: Poohbear102415 and RearzLover97
Back