What is everyone’s go-to choice for wipes?

LilxFawn said:
No problem! We have awful plumbing in our apartment and I’ve never had an issue (knock on wood). The equate ones are thin enough to not clog the toilet but thick enough so you don’t accidentally get your hand all gross lol
That’s really good to hear!! Yeah I hate getting my hand gross from clean-up! That does sounds like a good set of wipes!

Last edited:
Reactions: LilxFawn
I remember someone helped me big time remember the Chubs brand with those Lego style boxes, but it looks like they haven't been around in quite sometime. While I suppose trying to find something in a similar package is a lost cause, are there any wipes out there that would happen to have a similar scent to the old Chubs? While I may not be able to remember it presently, I know I would know it. Part of my Little & DL side has been helping me cope and move past a bit of a traumatic upbringing.

Reactions: RearzLover97
I remember seeing those in the store when I was a kid! I just forgot the name of it. Dang that sucks that they are gone now. I love the LEGO style.

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs
CookieMonstah said:
Flushable wipes are never actually flushable, they may not clog your drain up, or at least, clog it up now. But it can clog sewers and later on may clog your drains. For several years my mum used to use flushable toilet wipes for cleaning and eventually we started having problems.

In Theory the 'flushable wipes" are supposed to decompose while in the waste treatment system. In practice, a lot of things get flushed that are not going to decompose and have to be removed during the process. One waste treatment account I read went into a little detail on how things are processed.

"undigestible material" is removed partway through the process. After a little initial processing, which should turn all the "solid waste" into sluge, the material is passed through "screens" that filter out anything that didn't soften up. This is mostly made up of condoms, sanitary pads, and disposable diapers, along with other random things that shouldn't have been flushed, like the toy your kid flushed or the coins that fell out of your pants as you pulled them up, etc. Lately they've been getting a lot more "flushable" wipes as well, which get caught by the screens if they don't immediately break down. All material removed by the screens is loaded into a container and taken to the city dump to be dumped with the rest of the garbage. They'd rather not waste time on this, as it's really not part of their job of waste treatment, and it takes them time to clean the screens. (it's a manual job, ewww) But there's always going to be some amount of non-digestable material in the sewer system. It's just become a much bigger problems for them lately. And they have a lot more downtime cleaning the screens than they would like to see.

• Wow
Reactions: RearzLover97, LilxFawn and Poohbear102415
BL75 said:
Where do you find Johnsons ? I have not seen them on the shelves. If it smells anything like Johnsons Baby Oil, I absolutely must try them.
Not sure if you can get them in the US, they're big over here in the UK though

I usually use honest company wipes or parasol. They’re both fairly pricy, but I typically have problems with fragrance, and both of these have little to no fragrance and are high quality wipes

Creepylittlegirl said:
I usually use honest company wipes or parasol. They’re both fairly pricy, but I typically have problems with fragrance, and both of these have little to no fragrance and are high quality wipes
Hmm.. I haven’t heard of those I’ll take a look at the them. Thank you!!

I like store brand generic. Like HEB Baby or Parents choice. They can have nice scents are are sufficiently thick while still being way cheaper than name brand. Also the HEB Baby one has little sheep on it and sheep are my jam. Sheep designs and lavender scent. I'm in love.

I really hate dollar store bottom of the barrel dirt cheap stuff though 🤢 those are so cheap and tissue paper thin you're almost basically just using your hands to wipe. Even if I'm gonna wash my hands afterwards still yuck, no.

Sheepies said:
I like store brand generic. Like HEB Baby or Parents choice. They can have nice scents are are sufficiently thick while still being way cheaper than name brand. Also the HEB Baby one has little sheep on it and sheep are my jam. Sheep designs and lavender scent. I'm in love.

I really hate dollar store bottom of the barrel dirt cheap stuff though 🤢 those are so cheap and tissue paper thin you're almost basically just using your hands to wipe. Even if I'm gonna wash my hands afterwards still yuck, no.
Yeah I I know what you mean with the thin diaper wipes. I had deal with that last week. Definitely not doing that again. 🤢

North shore for me. They are big and when I first open them I add some water to them to make them wetter.

WABX said:
North shore for me. They are big and when I first open them I add some water to them to make them wetter.
Heard a lot of good things about them. I’ll be definitely looking into their products in the future.

Reactions: Sheepies
RearzLover97 said:
Heard a lot of good things about them. I’ll be definitely looking into their products in the future.
Pretty much every order from them comes with a free travel pack sample of their wipes. Good stuff.

Sheepies said:

I bought wipes from Dollar Tree once, those were the thinnest junkiest things ever...

I buy Parent's Choice unscented. I like the cucumber scent of Huggies but it's not worth the extra money to me. I think Pampers wipes smell weird.

Reactions: RearzLover97 and Sheepies
KimbaFoxNatsume said:
I bought wipes from Dollar Tree once, those were the thinnest junkiest things ever...

I buy Parent's Choice unscented. I like the cucumber scent of Huggies but it's not worth the extra money to me. I think Pampers wipes smell weird.
Yeah might us well be wiping with your hands with the dollar tree wipes. Those are terrible.

I am super sensitive to most scents, so I always get unscented wipes. Usually just whatever pack happens to be on sale.

dinoloveskitty said:
I am super sensitive to most scents, so I always get unscented wipes. Usually just whatever pack happens to be on sale.
Yeah I roll with unscented as well. I just don’t want a wipe that is too thin. You know?

Last edited:
Pampers Baby wipes. The fresh sent kind. I like the smell of the Pampers fresh sent too

I like the northshore premium wipes for diaper changes, and the huggies one-and-done cucumber melon for just basic butt wiping needs.

diapernh said:
I like the northshore premium wipes for diaper changes, and the huggies one-and-done cucumber melon for just basic butt wiping needs.
Northshore is definitely going to be where I by my future diaper products. Love their customer service.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: CookieMonstah
Back