What game or games give you nostalgia?

StarrySky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
As the title says, what game or games give nostalgia when you play it?
For me, it is the Super Mario Galaxy games and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

Reactions: AVictoryPointe, Cottontail, MikeRotch and 2 others
I used to play my older brother's Super Nintendo when I was little. Used to play Super Mario All Stars. But, he sold it awhile ago. Used to play it before school.

Reactions: AVictoryPointe, Cottontail, wetaccident and 1 other person
One of my first video game addictions has to be Unreal Tournament (1999).

Reactions: AVictoryPointe
Mom and i played the super Mario Bros when i was in the hospital. We'd play CandyLand and trouble a lot then yatzee

Reactions: AVictoryPointe, Cottontail and foxkits
StarrySky said:
For me, it is the Super Mario Galaxy games and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Super Mario All-Stars and the original 3 Castlevania games (NES) are all incredibly nostalgic. I also got back into playing the game boy version of Tetris on Nintendo Switch. Still as addictive as I remember playing it during coffee hour at church in the 90s. 😊

Reactions: AVictoryPointe and Cottontail
Square Enix logo mostly. Sad how far they have fallen with all their main people from SNES PS1 days having moved on.

Last edited:
Reactions: MetalDan86, AVictoryPointe, Cottontail and 1 other person
Super Mario 64 - that opening title, that wide open area around the castle, the Dire, dire docks background music. It was the only game I had for the longest time and it was a wonderful escape. It was my own little world to get lost in and forget about all the things that troubled me as a child. I still fire up the old N64 sometimes and revisit that world, perfection 😍

Reactions: MetalDan86, AVictoryPointe and Cottontail
I could name a metric ton from growing up. Ape Escape, Kingdom Hearts, Megaman Legends. Lots of the PS1 era. G-Darius for sure, since I could play that with others. Legend of Mana also for being able to play with older siblings.

Pokemon for sure. Unfortunately I don't know what happened to my DS and SoulSilver.

Reactions: MetalDan86, AVictoryPointe and Cottontail
RuneScape will always hold a special place in my heart. It helped me cope with my parents getting divorced and the stress of Jr High. I'm so glad Jagex released old school, because RS3 just isn't the same.

Nothing wrong with some old school pokemon yellow from the game boy days, so much time I've spent grinding on that game when I was a kid! I even had a gameboy emulator at one point on one of my old phones so I could play it again. I never played any of the pokemons on Game boy advance, which I heard were also pretty good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Teapotasuar, Sealander, MetalDan86 and 2 others
Lawn darts. It got you outside in the fresh air so you got great exercise!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MetalDan86, Cottontail and foxkits
Chutes and ladders.
The game of life.
Go fish
Old made
Checkers
Mouse trap
Trouble
Jacks
Hide and seek
Peekaboo
Hop scotch
Duck duck goose
Dodge ball
😂

Last edited:
Reactions: MetalDan86, AVictoryPointe, Cottontail and 2 others
pokemon is super nostalgic for me, especially heartgold/soulsilver. ds era games in general give me those nostalgic vibes :)

Reactions: mistykitty, MetalDan86, AVictoryPointe and 2 others
Freddi Fish!

Reactions: Cottontail
Double Dutch, mouse trap, candy land…

Reactions: MetalDan86, Cottontail, MikeRotch and 1 other person
For me it is winter and summergames on Commodore. Long, long ago

Or a racinggame called Stunts. It was a dos-version 🙈. It was cool to be born in the ages of the beginnings of PC and Console buyable for everyone.

Who could think about a time before Windows or Linux 🤣

Reactions: Sapphyre and Cottontail
NES Legend of zelda. It always brings me back

• Love
Reactions: MetalDan86, AVictoryPointe, Cottontail and 1 other person
StarrySky said:
Lego starwars lego starwars compete saga and lego sw3 the clone wars starwars battlefront1&2 (original 1s not EA 1s , SpongeBob battle for bikinibottom, grantrismo 3&4, nfs ug1&2 nfs carbon, tonyhawks ug 1&2 pro skator. Pokemon, and psp ps2 wii, xbox360 and many more

Last edited:
Dance dance revolution and guitar hero 2 and 3

Reactions: mistykitty, AVictoryPointe and RoseofThorns
Chimera said:
RuneScape will always hold a special place in my heart. It helped me cope with my parents getting divorced and the stress of Jr High. I'm so glad Jagex released old school, because RS3 just isn't the same.
Another Runescape'er, spent so many hours on this game. The messed up big style for me when they released RS3 as the mainstream game. Was gutted to have to start a new account just to play the game I loved, had to be done though :p

Suikoden for me though, brings back many memories in my room grinding away trying to extend the game anyway I could :D

Back