What fictional characters do you like seeing diapered?

PaddedMewtwo

Autistic diaper lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
If you have a favourite character from a movie, TV show, video game or book, do you like seeing them diapered, like in fan art for example? If you do, then tell me! Would love to know! 😄

The two characters I love seeing diapered is one, Mewtwo (Obvious with my avatar lol) and two, Spyro the Dragon. 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor and Vivi
I love seeing Princess peach in a diaper, but there's not a lot of art out there for it, Id say disney princesses too, but there's even less of that, which is strange to me because theyre so prominent on a lot of kids diapers. Maybe I'm just a big fan of princesses in diapers. :)

Reactions: peacefullydiapered and PaddedMewtwo
I like the eeveelutions in diapers, especially leafeon because that's my favourite Pokémon. Also Rocky from Paw Patrol; he doesn't like water or getting wet so the idea of him in a wet diaper makes me giggle.

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor and PaddedMewtwo
I love seeing mlp characters padded most :3 especially Fluttershy something just extra cute about them
I should totes draw a padded Spyro though :D I've only drawn him once but not padded
Fluttershy bunnyhopps.png

• Love
Reactions: PNW509Little, peacefullydiapered, AJFan2020 and 2 others
DragonPrinceling said:
I like the eeveelutions in diapers, especially leafeon because that's my favourite Pokémon. Also Rocky from Paw Patrol; he doesn't like water or getting wet so the idea of him in a wet diaper makes me giggle.
I've drawn flareon before! In fact that was one of my first abdl arts :)
Bby flareon.png

• Love
Reactions: Kittyinpink, Glaceon, PaddedMewtwo and 1 other person
JaysonTheRegressor said:
I love seeing mlp characters padded most :3 especially Fluttershy something just extra cute about them
I should totes draw a padded Spyro though :D I've only drawn him once but not padded
View attachment 61209
I would love you to draw Spyro wearing ABU Dinorawrz, especially the diaper with the Parasaurolophus at the front. If you do, then keep me updated! 😄

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
Vivi said:
Id say disney princesses ... Maybe I'm just a big fan of princesses in diapers. :)

I second that. I'd say Disney princesses, too - Rapunzel, Anna, Merida come to my mind.

That said, I can't resist sharing this image I found while browsing for diapered movie characters. It's not my personal favourite, though.

oye-infinity-diapers-55321145.png

• Haha
Reactions: Rainbow, JaysonTheRegressor, PaddedMewtwo and 2 others
JaysonTheRegressor said:
I've drawn flareon before! In fact that was one of my first abdl arts :)

This is adorable, I really like like your artwork. I have seen a few the last couple of days and you work is usually unique enough that I already know its yours when I see it before I look at your profile picture. It's clear that this is an earlier artwork whilst still looking like your signature, you've just gotten more refined.

Kitty Pride (alias Ellen Page).

Reactions: PaddedMewtwo
DiaperAxolotl said:
I would love you to draw Spyro wearing ABU Dinorawrz, especially the diaper with the Parasaurolophus at the front. If you do, then keep me updated! 😄
Sounds like a plan ;)!
I needed to make some dinorawrz vectors anyways

• Love
JaysonTheRegressor said:
Sounds like a plan ;)!
Alright! Let me know when your finished! 😁

• Love
Honestly I love picturing my own OCs in diapers more than other fictional characters (especially if I know they would be a little shy or huffy about it because of their personality), but I won't say no to cute diapered ponies XD

I’m not much on fictional characters but I got kind of a kick out of seeing Ellie Mae Clampett’s chimpanzee wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants on The Beverly Hillbillies. That was before disposables were popular, if fact the episodes were still in black and white, and Ellie’s chimp appeared at least twice with her with wearing a cloth butt wrapper and plastic pants.

JaysonTheRegressor said:
Sounds like a plan ;)!
Oh I should of included this earlier, in case you don’t get what specific diaper I’m talking about, this is the one. Spyro would fit this design the best imo. Hope it isn’t too late.

Attachments

• 5338ADC0-70EA-448E-9B7C-BBC47F5E18CB.png
    5338ADC0-70EA-448E-9B7C-BBC47F5E18CB.png
    143.1 KB · Views: 3
DiaperAxolotl said:
Oh I should of included this earlier, in case you don’t get what specific diaper I’m talking about, this is the one. Spyro would fit this design the best imo. Hope it isn’t too late.
Fits him well X3 like fluttershy and the bunnyhopps

I do like seeing a Pikachu in a diaper!

DiaperAxolotl said:
Alright! Let me know when your finished! 😁
Spyro.png
Poof!

• Love
Reactions: Glaceon, PaddedMewtwo and valsroom
  • Love
DiaperAxolotl said:
Omg he is so cute, I love it! 🥰😄 The diaper definitely suits him well! 😊
You ok if I use this as my profile banner?
Totally! ^^

• Love
JaysonTheRegressor said:
Totally! ^^
Thank you, he looks good as my banner alongside diapered Mewtwo as my avatar! 😊

Back