What does it feel like to poop while sitting?

I have a very wet and messy diaper right now while sitting in my chair. My mess this morning was rather solid and I think I am sitting 2 inches higher in my chair!

Reactions: Seabear
Cottontail said:
That’s 100% true if it is a solid movement. If it is liquid, or has a clay-like consistency it will come out. Even then, containment is often another matter…

Last edited:
sinceiwassmall said:
When we were toddlers we weighed a small fraction of what we do now. And we really could and often did poop our diapers right where we were sitting.
As one of my pre-toilet training memories is of doing a poo while sitting in my highchair, I can confirm this is the reality. It was no effort at all. While it helped that the poo pushed up the back of my nappy, I also experienced the sensation of being lifted in my chair which would have been partly down to my low weight at that age.

Reactions: AJFan2020, EternalBaby94, sinceiwassmall and 1 other person
Hate to admit this, but I pooped one of my Drynite recently and sat in it.

My point of view? A bit disgusting; but at the same time not so bad.

Will I ever do it again? Probably not.

• Sad
Reactions: Abnalover and Ghg789987
GoodniteLover219 said:
Hate to admit this, but I pooped one of my Drynite recently and sat in it.

My point of view? A bit disgusting; but at the same time not so bad.

Will I ever do it again? Probably not.
Ha, thanks for sharing this. At least you’ll never again need to wonder what that feels like.

I wonder how many people, ABDL or not, secretly try pooping their pants at least once because we can’t resist the curiosity of knowing what it feels like.

Airborne532 said:
Not long after getting to school I knew I should have gone to the toilets but ignored it. My plan was to wait until after school but as I sat in my chair in class a massive big firm log began to force its way into my underwear.

My first reaction was shock, but it also felt good, so I stopped trying to resist the escaping logs. I was also sitting back in my chair, so they pushed up the front of my underwear. As they did the initial shock of what was happing disappeared and best of all no one seemed to notice. The sensation of my underwear pushing the logs against me felt great and when the teacher told me to sit in my chair properly the sensations multiplied.
Airborne532 said:
After that day in class I started to like the feeling of needing to go and began playing with it. ... The other thing I started to do a lot was not resist the need to go.
I haven't gone #2 in my diaper sitting, but the first time I went in a diaper was kind of similar. I previously tried a couple times by trying to push and it felt like I was straining and would hurt something, so I stopped.

I had success recently by ignoring that nagging "need to go" feeling and the urge feeling. I didn't resist anything either. I was on a day off and after a couple hours, suddenly the urge got super strong and my stomach contracted by itself and a log was involuntarily forced out for 10 seconds, and I peed involuntarily too at the same time. Then there was a pause for like 10 seconds and then another contraction happened and forced another log into my diaper for another 10 seconds, along with more pee.

It was very shocking, but felt really good so I didn't even try to resist or stop. The diaper seemed to be doing it's job without a problem too, so I didn't have any worry from that. The suprising thing was just how smoothly and quickly it came out with no strain feeling. I really don't think I could have stopped it if I tried though since I had to go so bad by that point.

I had pretty much filled my diaper with #1 and #2 in like 30 seconds for the first time since being a toddler.:oops:

Reactions: Abnalover, ItsTimmyTime, NorthwestDiaperDude and 3 others
My morning diaper is wet and messy. I didn't mess while sitting, but I am sitting now and enjoying all the emotional and physical pleasure of my wet and poopy diaper. What better way to start the day!;)

Reactions: Abnalover and chamberpot
It's an uplifting experience. 😆

Reactions: Zeke and sinceiwassmall
Being Bladder ic I find that occasionally I now experience unwanted BMs and if I stray from my routine it can be very difficult to prevent it from happening whether standing, walking or even sitting.
We're it not an unwanted BM then apart from the clean up it would be very pleasant for a while.

Last edited:
Almost 3:00 am Saturday morning and my Tye Dye Mega Max size small diaper is wet and messy. Once again, I didn't mess while sitting but I am sitting down now enjoying the squish. I messed while I was getting coffee. I have a busy day: exercise this morning ---yes in my wet and poopy diaper, then out for a run, COVID Booster at 8:20 am, then I am going in my office for some work I have to do. I might even go out for my run still in my wet and messy diaper, I haven't decided yet. I'll then change into a nice clean and dry diaper for the rest of the day. I think my day diaper is going to be a Bare Bum diaper. Once I get home I will be wet again, but not messy. I don't mess around my wife and I don't think she has anything planned once I get home. For the most part, an adult productive day in a diaper.

Last edited:
AmberStarfield said:
If anything, I would want my poopoo to be more firm, not softer. The consistency of play-doh would be ideal is ideal for me, but usually it is softer. I don't mind soft poos, but I find a solid lump more fun to sit on and sometimes it will bounce around inside my diaper.
Absolutely agree here. Firm is better

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude and sinceiwassmall
I am sitting here now with my morning wet and messy diaper. I didn't mess while sitting; however, I pooped my diaper just when I got out of bed walking downstairs to get some coffee. I messed my diaper so naturally, without even pushing. I just relaxed and enjoyed my diaper filling up.☺️

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
Don’t try it with a firm poop , but if you know it’s gonna be a soft one just sit push and feel it go any where your but cheeks are not touching diaper
it’s heavenly but be prepared for a lengthy clean up as the poop does go every where

I’ve only ever done this by accident as it’s a bit uncomfortable to poo your pants whilst sat down

For me it always felt much more surprising sat down than stood up. When stood up I’d kind of know it was going to happen - but when sat down it was always unexpected.

Other issue is that it can form and be messy at the front of your undies, whereas stood up it’s usually a large log that sits more comfortable in your pants.

Reactions: wetaccident
Similar to my posting on November 22, 2021, I woke up with a wet Total Dry X-Plus diaper, and messed my diaper within five minutes after I got out of bed. I go my morning coffee, balanced my check book, and now here I am sitting here enjoying a hot cup of coffee with a warm, squishy load in my diaper. y wife is still sleeping. I get up very early to enjoy the solitude and freshness of the early morning, although my diaper certainly could not be described as fresh at the moment. I won't change for several hours, and plan to get my morning workout in my wet and poopy diaper. It doesn't get much better than this. ;)

I mess every single day.

I have IBS that acts up occasionally and if it acts up and I choose to remain sitting I end up with runny diarrhea that squishes up my butt crack and usually collects around my waistband. It's definitely a unique feeling but it's one of the grossest things I've ever had to clean up.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
JoeRelax said:
I understand exactly how you feel. Mine comes and goes when it pleases. My ibs varies alot, sometimes it's diahrrea like and others not too much but painful cramps when it does stike.
The clean up is honestly the worst part I have to admit.
It's the worst. And the smell!! Normal poop smells like poop. If that makes sense. And a bout of ibs is so foul!! I don't get the deference.

Back