What does everyone else use to store their diapers discretely?

I keep my diapers on the top shelf of my closet and any unopened bags that won’t fit are stored on the floor of the closet. I made sure to keep the closet door closed, but I don’t really have to worry too much about being discreet since my Daddy knows about and accepts my diapers.

Reactions: AndyPandy, denimchicken and Davvyboy
I'm married with kids. Wife knows about the diapers, kids don't, so I still hide my supplies. They're in two large black plastic tubs that I've installed locks on. The locks really only prevent casual snooping; it would be easy to break the lids off the tubs. So far, so good. I keep the tubs on a shelf in the basement, right around the corner from my home office. As it is, the kids seldom go in there, and neither of them seem too interested in the various containers on the shelves.

Reactions: Davvyboy, BBBen and denimchicken
I keep my excess diapers in a grain bin in my room and the ones I am using and my other diapering supplies (powder, wipes, rash cream, etc I keep in a nook in my closet where I change them

Reactions: Davvyboy
Dark shopping bags in my closet

I keep mine in a dresser
I live alone so keeping them hidden or secret isn't a big priority. Of course I don't them to just laying around
no one except me ever opens the dresser

I hid mine in boxes or plastic containers in the addict. Since I have told my wife. I have them in my bedside draw along with my onesies and in other draws. And I also stool my packets of dippers on the shelve in our walk in wardrobe.

PaddedCub said:
Plastic storage tub with my plushies sitting on top! I’ll take a photo to show later
Ha ha ha.....risky !!

I've got a filing cabinet in my wardrobe!
Problem is I can't get enough nappies in it !!
I'd love an open display like the YouTubers have but alas.......

Isn't it a shame that we have to hide stuff 😞
But discretion is the key.
As previously stated, few of would have chosen to voluntarily wear nappies as an adult.
But we do

I keep mine in a couple dresser drawers in my bedroom. It's just me now living in the house but when family comes to visit, I hide my plushies and some clothes in the closet. That way we're both closeted for the moment...haha.

Reactions: depta99, denimchicken and Davvyboy
dogboy said:
I keep mine in a couple dresser drawers in my bedroom. It's just me now living in the house but when family comes to visit, I hide my plushies and some clothes in the closet. That way we're both closeted for the moment...haha.
Nice one !

binkyyybunnyyy said:
I keep my diapers on the top shelf of my closet and any unopened bags that won’t fit are stored on the floor of the closet. I made sure to keep the closet door closed, but I don’t really have to worry too much about being discreet since my Daddy knows about and accepts my diapers.
Lucky you ! 😁

Reactions: binkyyybunnyyy
Davvyboy said:
Ha ha ha.....risky !!
Not risky, noone ever comes in this room except my carer and my support workers! I’m lucky

I store all my diapers in this lockable storage cabinet. I love that it’s magnetized and I can display all my diaper bags on the side of the door.

IMG_6955.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: boredofwheelchair, livinginadiaper, Sillydl and 8 others
dlguy4life said:
I store all my diapers in this lockable storage cabinet. I love that it’s magnetized and I can display all my diaper bags on the side of the door.

View attachment 134141
Ooo that's very nice, I like that idea. Does anyone ever question the purpose or contents of the cabinet? Or do you have an alternative explanation ready in case anyone does ask?

It’s inside of a closet in my house. So it’s not like it’s in an area that it people would see so no one knows. And even if they did see it, I would just tell them there’s financial papers in there or something.

Reactions: Davvyboy and TigerDL
I use a long, short (in height) Pelican case that was purchased just for the purpose of storing some of my diapers in my wife and I’s bedroom, under our bed. It looks like a gear case. We also keep the sexy fun items in the case. My overflow box is a large black tote with yellow lid that goes in the basement garage!

Mine are just stacked by my bed.

We dont really hide my diapers, we have a closet that is purely dedicated to diaper storage, my wife also has a wicker basket that holds 5 diapers, powder, cream and wipes that she keeps out in the spare bedroom for my changes, I'm really hoping one day to get a changing table that has shelving below to hold my supplies

Reactions: AndyPandy, denimchicken and binkyyybunnyyy
Back