Attachments

• Tod high chair.jpg
    Tod high chair.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 151
  • Baby high chair.jpg
    Baby high chair.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 155
Reactions: Fireheat, thedlguy, babyhoodsissy and 1 other person
This thread might do better in the Adult Baby part of the site.

Reactions: Deleted member 41919, littledreamers333, MrDiaperHead and 1 other person
I'd think of a Lucille Ball comment: "You've got a lot of splanin' to do." It might be fun to have but I wonder what I'd tell me friends and family when they drop in?

Reactions: sbmccue, RunButDontHide and MrDiaperHead
i've always had this what if idea in my head about a restaurant designed around toddler/bab stuff. Chairs and tables are big to make you feel small and food items are based around it to, too a extent.

When its someones birthday they are placed in a highchair and given a cake no silverware just hands to eat it.

This would never actually exist but probably be a fun like 1 time thing.

• Love
Reactions: sinceiwassmall, TheOddSunflower, Straycatz and 3 others
PaddedBrony said:
This thread might do better in the Adult Baby part of the site.
True, I was wrong. 😕

I wish I had one of course... along with all of the other stuff a little has!

this sissy wishes that it had one to use

It would be nice to have one if I lived with a caregive. To put me in and take me out of the highchair.

I been strapped in to a friends befor it was really nice being regressed and feed in it and not being able to get out until he let me out.

The Same with his cot and stroller.

Last edited:
I’ve wanted to sit in one for ages too. When I’m in little space and sit down for a meal, I find it fun to pretend I’m in one, even though (being tall) my feet always touch the floor! 😛 The idea of using my nappy while being fed in a highchair is a particular fantasy of mine.

It’s unlikely I’d ever have my own. So realistically, the only chance I’d get is if I visited an Adult Baby nursery with one. And of course, the ideal situation would be to have someone else there to help.

I do have a slight fear that if I sat in one on my own, I’d somehow get trapped in it or have it fall over while I’m in it. That would be my worst nightmare because I’ve have to call for help and have someone find me in that state.

Reactions: EternalBaby94
They're neat, although if I had my wish, it would be a folding metal and plastic one rather than wood.

What's the best child's highchair for adult's?

if you look on line for "adult high chairs", they all look like the would still be too small for most of us, even me.... though, i do have a stroller that i can fit into

Its funny , one of the first things we did as Mommy/ little boy was her feeding me. It progressed to her asking me to build a high chair . After a lot of conversations she came up with the idea of using a directors chair that can fold up . I made the tray and found hardware to attach it to the chair. Its a daily / weekly ritual to be fed in it . She really loves it , I really do love it as well. It make me feel little and cared for. Its a very nurturing thing to do. Now she has started finding all the cool bibs to wear !!!

Reactions: XLolixLolitax
Honestly I hate chairs in general. I like the floor. Chairs, especially higher ones off the floor, make me feel uncomfortable.

kratox said:
i've always had this what if idea in my head about a restaurant designed around toddler/bab stuff. Chairs and tables are big to make you feel small and food items are based around it to, too a extent.

When its someones birthday they are placed in a highchair and given a cake no silverware just hands to eat it.

This would never actually exist but probably be a fun like 1 time thing.
In Japan, ''pop-up cafes'' are a thing, which are temporary cafes based around a certain theme. With how weird Japan can be, I could see this going well over there...

Which it does sound like a fun idea! You could get kiddie foods like mac and cheese and chicken nuggets served on cute plates, with chocolate milk or juice in a bottle or sippy.

But to answer the original question, I've never had much interest in a high chair. I don't remember mine, but I do recall sitting on a stack of phone books at the table when I was little.

Reactions: browne
I've had three different highchairs over the past 30-odd years. When I was young and very thin, my ex bought me a Cosco folding highchair as a Christmas gift, then fed me in it for a year or so. At that time, Cosco was also making wood highchairs, and they had a very large model that would actually fit an adult. I remember sitting down in it in a baby store near us and the saleslady offering to slide the tray on. I think she might have had an idea that a 'big baby' would be using it.

I kept the Cosco wood highchair for about a decade, and had to part with it when I moved. I recently spent $425 and bought a very b-i-g highchair (again, wood) from an Etsy vendor. The seat height is 30" - you should sit on top of your washer or dryer as a comparison - and my nanny had to use a step stool to get to a comfortable height to feed me. But once you're strapped in it and the tray is on, the thing is so massive that you feel very little.

It's easy enough to take apart and store, but I'm not sure how long I'll keep it. As Trevor noted, I'd rather have a folding metal one again. Finding those in a size big enough to fit an adult is, however, very problematic.

Picture 2 is of my friend in my highchair when I had my house before I moved in with my fiancé. Also with my bib on. Hehe.

Picture 2 is of my friend in my highchair when I had my house before I moved in with my fiancé. Also with my bib on. Hehe.

I want to eat cheerio's right off the tray every morning! hehe :D

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back