What do you think about when being smacked?

Brat2023

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hope i have put this in the right place.

I like to play the part of a teen a bratty one at that and i have someone who plays the part of my dad and i will be seeing him next week to get some long overdue punishments which will mean being smacked by him with me playing the young bratty teen.

i kind of know what i am going to get and just wanted to know if there are others on the site who have been smacked as punishment and if so what do you think about while being smacked?

do you think about the pain or do you think about something else to get over the pain?

Now before i go on i have given him my full consent for him to punish me as he sees fit.

has anyone done this kind of thing before and if so what tips can you give me as i will be in full teen role when with him so the backchat and cheek and the lies and all that.

Personally, I never "brat" to get spanked. I'm just an active four year old boy who misbehaves sometimes - and Daddy sometimes feels that my misbehavior calls for a spanking.

There's no one emotion that goes into getting a spanking. You're sad because you disappointed Daddy enough to get spanked; you're ashamed because you misbehaved to the point where a spanking was called for; you're afraid because you don't know how hard or how long Daddy's gonna spank you; you're embarrassed because you're turned over Daddy's lap with your bare bottom in the air; there's even a bit of curiosity as to what you look like turned over Daddy's lap.

Once the spanking begins, though, the main thing you think about is how much it hurts - regardless of age, a sharp slap on your bare tush hurts. You think about how you deserved it, and how disappointed Daddy must be to have to spank you - and that makes you cry.

When Daddy is done, and you're bawling with your bright red bottom in the air, the main thing you feel is relief - that you've paid for your crime.

Reactions: BigKid25
When my bottom is soundly smacked, it's usually not as a punishment for a specific offence, but part of the process of bringing me down to little space. It's always on my bare bottom, over my caregiver's knee, and delivered with a paddle, slipper, or brush, or all three. I often receive a spanking before a present-giving occasion, such as my birthday, Christmas, Easter, to make sure I "deserve" my gifts, and it helps to make me childishly excited about them. Before the spanking, I'm blindfolded and made to sit quietly: this helps to start my imagination racing, and brings on tingles of fear, listening to my caregiver moving about and fetching what she will need. Then, she double-checks that I can't see a thing, bares my bottom, and puts me over her lap. As my backside burns, I tend to think about the following things:
- My big self escaping through my bottom in the form of good, clean pain.
- Imagining the concentration on my caregiver's face.
- A rush of fear each time she makes a threat, such as "your bum will be as red as this slipper", or "I am going to make you cry", delivered in a cheerfully strict voice.
- Guessing which item my caregiver is using now, as my sight has been confiscated.
- The paradox of slippers being really comfy on bare feet, but such innocent-looking objects causing burning pain to my bottom.
- Wishing that nobody had "invented" spanking.
- The paradox that even though my eyes are covered with a brightly coloured scarf, I can only see black.
- Imagining that I'm on the beach, and my bottom is being smacked with a stripey flip flop.

Back