What do you people do, when you are sick of being a guy but have to be?

I cry, a lot. I’ll be 45 years old next week and it’s starting to wear on me that I’ve wanted so much of my life living an act.

I’m a woman, just don’t look like one.

Reactions: Diaper44, Happy2BeInNappies2, mistykitty and 1 other person
BabyHailey1977 said:
I cry, a lot. I’ll be 45 years old next week and it’s starting to wear on me that I’ve wanted so much of my life living an act.

I’m a woman, just don’t look like one.
I'm entering my thirties, i knew i was not male for my entire life but i was only able to tell my family at the beginning of last year (2021, i had kind of hinted at it prior though). some expected it others were surprised but i wish i could have said something sooner because keeping that in was killing me. my dad was mainly what made me hesitate he never approved of me not being the same as my brothers and legitimately scared me what would happen if he knew about it. i'm just surprised that a year later some of my family still have issues with me. like you i show and have always shown a lot of emotions as well and their is nothing wrong with that some people just don't take the time to understand why.

Last edited:
Reactions: BabyHailey1977
mistykitty said:
I'm entering my thirties, i knew i was not male for my entire life but i was only able to tell my family at the beginning of last year (2021, i had kind of hinted at it prior though). some expected it others were surprised but i wish i could have said something sooner because keeping that in was killing me. my dad was mainly what made me hesitate he never approved of me not being the same as my brothers and legitimately scared me what would happen if he knew about it. i'm just surprised that a year later some of my family still have issues with me. like you i show and have always shown a lot of emotions as well and their is nothing wrong with that some people just don't take the time to understand why.
I know exactly how my dad would take the news, and it wouldn’t be good. He’s made a lot of trans jokes in the past, and last month when I visited. It broke my heart.

BabyHailey1977 said:
I know exactly how my dad would take the news, and it wouldn’t be good. He’s made a lot of trans jokes in the past, and last month when I visited. It broke my heart.
mine wouldn't have taken it well either he already gave me a hard time for: my weight, not liking sports, liking cooking, showing emotion, just about everything about me. he also reacted negatively when one of my uncles (his brother) came out as gay which just made me more afraid to tell people i didn't identify as a guy. he passed away about 8 years ago and i do miss him but unfortunately he had me so scared that this is when i finally started to stop being afraid and even then i was still scared enough that it still took me years to start exploring hrt and telling my family. a lot of what we have to deal with is rough sometimes and some people understand better then others but being our true selves is more important.

Last edited:
Reactions: KittyninjaW
mistykitty said:
mine wouldn't have taken it well either he already gave me a hard time for: my weight, not liking sports, liking cooking, showing emotion, just about everything about me. he also reacted negatively when one of my uncles (his brother) came out as gay which just made me more afraid to tell people i didn't identify as a guy. he passed away about 8 years ago and i do miss him but unfortunately he had me so scared that this is when i finally started to stop being afraid and even then i was still scared enough that it still took me years to start exploring hrt and telling my family. a lot of what we have to deal with is rough sometimes and some people understand better then others but being our true selves is more important.
I just wish I could find the courage to take the step. My dad already had a hard time with my diapers. This would send him over the edge. My therapist believes that if I told my parents that I’m trans, that I slept with one in Guam, and that my wife has been using that to abuse and manipulate me that they would be compassionate. I think my dad would say that I deserve it.

BabyHailey1977 said:
I just wish I could find the courage to take the step. My dad already had a hard time with my diapers. This would send him over the edge. My therapist believes that if I told my parents that I’m trans, that I slept with one in Guam, and that my wife has been using that to abuse and manipulate me that they would be compassionate. I think my dad would say that I deserve it.
i'm very sorry to hear that you feel like that. no one should have to be afraid to be themselves. that being said there is plenty of support from many people here. also personally i feel theres no age limit on telling people but it is your choice. as far as how your dad would react i will say everyone reacts differently when told and you do have the option of not telling some people and only telling those you trust. i will say your therapist is most likely right as far as most people would go because most people are pretty empathetic and understanding but then yes you got those that have set thoughts in there heads that make them difficult to deal with so again your choice what to do there but it would probably be ok. it is much more important to be yourself and be comfortable being yourself.

mistykitty said:
Having some of the same challenges because like you I am and have always been shy by nature and I think thats part of what makes me judge myself because to often I worry to much about what others feel about me but i have been working on it and improving and in addition to those here i've gotten positives from most the people i told so far with the exception of my mom and brothers who recently went from neutral to negative. but i know who i really am and it just feels more right and makes me happier when i can be my true self. sorry i took so long to respond.
Hey mistykitty! (Love your name!) Don't be sorry or feel you must respond! I can't possibly respond to every post . It's great we can discuss such things 😊 and proceed.. I love your input and value your posts! 😊.. I'm sorry you have got some negatives , hopefully your mum will come around... it is probably hard for others to deal with also.. my siblings don't care much and are not to positive. My mum accepts me ! But I secretly think she is hoping my therapy sessions will change my course...

Reactions: mistykitty
Kittyinpink said:
Hey mistykitty! (Love your name!) Don't be sorry or feel you must respond! I can't possibly respond to every post . It's great we can discuss such things 😊 and proceed.. I love your input and value your posts! 😊.. I'm sorry you have got some negatives , hopefully your mum will come around... it is probably hard for others to deal with also.. my siblings don't care much and are not to positive. My mum accepts me ! But I secretly think she is hoping my therapy sessions will change my course...
i'm just suprised because she and my brothers initially seemed ok but all the sudden they did a turn around and i have no idea why. my cousins are still supportive of me though.

• Sad
Reactions: GatoChihuahua
mistykitty said:
i'm just suprised because she and my brothers initially seemed ok but all the sudden they did a turn around and i have no idea why. my cousins are still supportive of me though.
Yes... I have often noticed strange turn arounds... people can be like that I guess... Still, hopefully they'll turn back round!

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
Kittyinpink said:
Yes... I have often noticed strange turn arounds... people can be like that I guess... Still, hopefully they'll turn back round!
ok so turn around might not have been the right word choice but it was just a surprise that they became upset about it all the sudden. i hope your right though.

Last edited:
Reactions: KittyninjaW and Kittyinpink
KittyninjaW said:
The title says it all, I mean, I really want to be girly now but I can't be to be honest. It is annoying right now, and I'm not sure what to do about it. I just want to be a girl but I have to wait and it is so frustrating right now to wait.
me too i am a sissy adult baby girl

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW
Back