What do you clip your paci to when sleeping in just a diaper

BabyDavidMessiah

Make diapering great again 👍
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
When I sleep in just a diaper, I clip my paci to my baby collar. What do you clip yours to? If you don't use a clip or teather add that too?

Nothing, and usually it just falls out.

I prefer to clip mine so that the clip hangs down from my onesie. if the onesie has a shoulder flap, I clip it to that. If the onesie has no should flap, instead of clipping it to the collar (which would make the clip point upwards and towards my face), I fold a bit of fabric near the shoulder and clip it to that. The aim is to have the clip angled downwards.

Reactions: BabyDavidMessiah
I clip it to my pillowcase a lot

• Love
Reactions: magnolia and BabyDavidMessiah
pillowcase of course, that way if it does fall out I cab find it straight away and when I'm sucking my thumb with Ellie my small cloth comfort blanket, she lives under my pillows.

Reactions: NooNoo and BabyDavidMessiah
I clip it to my plushie puppy's collar.

i wil clip it to ever my or my plushie dog collar as we both wear them but don’t tell him i said that he grumpy every time I do it.
he thinks that I should just clip it to my dog collar

Reactions: NooNoo and BabyDavidMessiah
PuppyColin said:
i wil clip it to ever my or my plushie dog collar as we both wear them but don’t tell him i said that he grumpy every time I do it.
he thinks that I should just clip it to my dog collar
Me and Roger my bear and Peter my sloth all 3 of us wear collars too. My Mommy put them on all of us.

Only time I don’t wear my collar is in work I even wear it to and from work

PuppyColin said:
Only time I don’t wear my collar is in work I even wear it to and from work
I actually have had no problem wearing it on the job oddly enough. I kinda credit Abby from CSI for that.

The nipples :D

Just kidding, i don't have a Pacifier and
im not into it ^^

Guess when u have nothing but the diaper u better
have a long Thread for the Pacifier ^^

I would wear my collar too but my job is health care so I can’t wear.

PuppyColin said:
I would wear my collar too but my job is health care so I can’t wear.
Good point

I'm surprised no one has said that they attached it to their nipple ring 😂

• Haha
Reactions: ExcitedGamerX
toyboy said:
I'm surprised no one has said that they attached it to their nipple ring 😂
Ouchhhh

If I’m just a diaper then I remove the tether, it won’t fall out as I’ve trained myself to hold tight to it all through the night.

I use shoelaces that are super long and wear the pacifier like a necklace . It's woven on the pacifier ring handle so they won't come loose . Example included

Attachments

• 342084F1-46A1-46E1-82BC-91BB2115E60E.jpeg
    342084F1-46A1-46E1-82BC-91BB2115E60E.jpeg
    267.6 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: NooNoo, ExcitedGamerX and BabyDavidMessiah
Babygirl2493 said:
I use shoelaces that are super long and wear the pacifier like a necklace . It's woven on the pacifier ring handle so they won't come loose . Example included
No offense, that sounds like a hazard. I don’t want you to accidentally choke yourself in your sleep!

Reactions: magnolia and ExcitedGamerX
No shirt, no service.

Babygirl2493 said:
Edit : I don't sleep with these , I just use them during the day. Definitely use a paci clip

Reactions: magnolia
Back