making3176

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Hi, I've been looking at buying some diapers again, I have previously had little for big fantasy, molicare, dotty diaper company (plain white, dotty pony) but I want something more crinkly or poofy,I usually use about 2-3 stuffers to pad out the diaper but if there is a thicker one I would love to look at them. My question is what diapers should I get next for best comfort+thickness (and cute looking)
I am a 34" waist and in UK thanks in advance 😁

I personally love Crinklz, not the biggest fan of their designs but they have a great crinkly sound to them and are nice and thick and very absorbent.

Tykables overnights are pretty good too, another thick noisy nappy and much nicer design, not keen on their tapes though, it's kinda hook and loop but I've had some slip in the past. Their Waddlers as well might be good for feeling extra bulky

some of the ABU nappies are very good too and they have quite a selection

I quite like the prints on the Cuddlz nappies but think there are better brands for bulk and sound.

There are also Rearz which have a good selection though I personally feel they are not as crinkly as some other brands they are good nappies.

For the UK if you havn't already found them NappiesRUs is probably the biggest place to buy stuff and pretty good on prices and delivery.

Last edited:
Tykables Waddlers from NRU

Belarin said:
I personally love Crinklz, not the biggest fan of their designs but they have a great crinkly sound to them and are nice and thick and very absorbent.

Tykables overnights are pretty good too, another thick noisy nappy and much nicer design, not keen on their tapes though, it's kinda hook and loop but I've had some slip in the past. Their Waddlers as well might be good for feeling extra bulky

some of the ABU nappies are very good too and they have quite a selection

I quite like the prints on the Cuddlz nappies but think there are better brands for bulk and sound.

There are also Rearz which have a good selection though I personally feel they are not as crinkly as some other brands they are good nappies.

For the UK if you havn't already found them NappiesRUs is probably the biggest place to buy stuff and pretty good on prices and delivery.
Isn’t it great to have so many choices. I feel like a very lucky baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back