What diaper to buy

MegaMax was my first diaper and it’s still one I regularly purchase!! I think they’re amazing!! They hold a lot, don’t have so much crinkle that you can’t wear to work (in my opinion anyway) comfortable, and they seem to always be in stock! You can even get them in plain white, pink, dark blue, black and even tie dye! And if you want to add a little flair to them, you can even buy AB/DL landing zone diapee stickers from Etsy! You can get them with licensed characters on them too!!

I also really like the MegaMax AirLock because it’s basically the same diaper as the MegaMax, just cloth backed instead! I recently tried these and I think they’d be great for when you want that extra absorbency but need to be more discreet (these are almost silent!!) or if it’s a hot day outside! Plus, you can still add stickers to the landing zone if you want!!

For the photos, the white diaper is the MegaMax AirLock and the pink one is a regular plastic backed MegaMax!

Attachments

• IMG_7189.jpeg
    IMG_7189.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7177.jpeg
    IMG_7177.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
I personally like Tena slip maxi active fit, I just like the look, the feel and fairly discreet and have a slight crinkle. They hold well, although wouldn’t recommend for nighttime as have had leaks so use prefer better dry for bed. I would avoid Amazon as heard they don’t always come in discreet packaging unless you use a locker. I’m from uk and usually order from nappiesrus via eBay and have a click and collect done to argos

Reactions: Deleted member 39193 and livinginadiaper
Seabear said:
I personally like Tena slip maxi active fit, I just like the look, the feel and fairly discreet and have a slight crinkle. They hold well, although wouldn’t recommend for nighttime as have had leaks so use prefer better dry for bed. I would avoid Amazon as heard they don’t always come in discreet packaging unless you use a locker. I’m from uk and usually order from nappiesrus via eBay and have a click and collect done to argos
What is nappiesrus like with the click and collect via eBay??
I've just done my first order to collect.

Seabear said:
I like the Tena slip maxi active fit too, but for overnights I usually use the very similar but slightly bigger capacity active fit Ultima version. When combined with plastic pants, I find they are fine for bedtimes.

Reactions: Seabear
My great advice is to try samples.
It's cheaper than a full pack.
We all have likes to how it fits.
What a diaper feels like.
On cloth buy one if you feel like trying a new one then buy one of those until you find what makes you feel the way you like and comfort
Because it's you that have to please.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
livinginadiaper said:
What is nappiesrus like with the click and collect via eBay??
I've just done my first order to collect.
Really easy, just make sure you select click and collect at checkout and will come up with options for different stores. You will receive a code to show at Argos collection counter, there is sometimes a different collection point at the counter for eBay. I’ve only ever ordered a one pack of nappies at a time and it comes shrink wrapped in grey plastic so you can’t tell what it is. Someone on here said the people at Argos know what’s in the package so something to be aware of if you know anyone there. Also you will pay slightly more then directly from NRU because eBay charges but it’s worth it for the discretion

Reactions: livinginadiaper
Back