What diaper to buy

I12BLittle89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have been on a journey like many here have of whether to embrace or reject the attraction to wearing diapers. The pendulum has shifted back towards embracing and I’m wanting to buy some samples. I’ve only ever tried samples of ABDL diapers or tried to wear baby diapers. With the exception of Goodnites which fit perfectly. I don’t typically like most diapers with characters unless they’re recognizable brands. Like Star Wars or Disney. So because of licensing I am stuck between trying (and failing) to squeeze into baby diapers. Or not like the unfamiliar characters of ABDL brands. So my interest seems to lie with plain looking plastic backed diapers. I like the ABU SDK because of its classic, recognizable design. I want to branch out a bit. I really want to try Northshore Megamax. I’ve read good reviews but I think they have 5k ml absorbency. I see there are now diapers with 11k absorbency. I am considering going all out and buying a sample diaper with a booster or two. My first thought was a Trest diaper but I’ve read that the padding disintegrates and becomes a huge mess at the middle of the diaper. I figured a booster or two in a megamax might be a better option but I’ve heard that boosters can negatively impact the effectiveness of the leak guards. (On a side note. Do sposies boosters work well with Goodnites XL? I might just try that). I have been trying to branch out by changing color. But all of the colors tend to scream medical diaper. Something my grandma would wear. Green, blue, purple, etc. plain white reminds me of when I wore diapers many moons ago. That’s what appeals to me. So I gravitate towards all white. Though I’d love a landing zone with fun designs. I’m working on buying from Amazon because I have gift cards to spend and I can pick them up at an Amazon drop off. Any help with discrete packaging would be nice. I don’t care to walk through the local furniture store (local Amazon drop off) with diapers showing. I like the idea of a “fire and forget” diaper. Something that will last for a long while. Thanks.

Highly recommend you get a pack of megamaxes. They hit all the points you’re looking for. When you’re checking out, there’s a comment section where you can ask for free samples. You should try their megamax air and supremes as well, they’re definitely high capacity “fire and forget” type of diaper

Reactions: diaperkool, I12BLittle89, MetalDan86 and 1 other person
I should start by saying unless you've tried megamax and for whatever reason weren't satisfied, you don't need a booster for them at all. Megamax is crazy. It will honestly last all day or all night. 12 hours plus is very feasible. They're (in my opinion) probably the most reliable and absorbent medical diaper on the market. I'm sure certain abdl kinds might surpass it, but I could never imagine a situation where anyone would require anymore than what they provide without even a booster. As far as all white diapers go, that are very absorbent, very reliable, all around great quality, look into the "BetterDry" brand. I wear them to bed at night and I don't need to worry about leaks at all. If I wanted to I could continue to wear them well into the morning/day as well but I change shortly after waking up. The tapes are great, they swell a ton, and the price point is much lower than megamax. LLmedico is a good site for discrete shipping, the cost might be slightly higher than some other sites but that's because the shipping is free so that pretty much offsets it right there. And you get rewards for purchases that take the cost off your next orders. I believe northshore care also provides discreet shipping. Almost any major company is going to in my experience to be honest

Reactions: RonDL and I12BLittle89
What I like about the megamax is that it appears to have wide padding in the front. I’m a side sleeper. I’ve never been able bedwet except the one time I wet during basic training. I was dog tired. I don’t know how to get myself that tired to make that happen again. I just remember the very faint memories I have as a 2 year old wearing a diaper that seemed to have a thick padding all around my waist front and back. I would love to have that again. Any help on landing zones? Maybe something on Etsy?

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 62493
I12BLittle89 said:
What I like about the megamax is that it appears to have wide padding in the front. I’m a side sleeper. I’ve never been able bedwet except the one time I wet during basic training. I was dog tired. I don’t know how to get myself that tired to make that happen again. I just remember the very faint memories I have as a 2 year old wearing a diaper that seemed to have a thick padding all around my waist front and back. I would love to have that again. Any help on tapes? Maybe something on Etsy?
Nightmare unlocked. If I had bedwet in boot camp I'd be horrified. I had a simple wet dream and I was horrified. Scrambling to change hoping to God a Drill Instructor wasn't out and about in the process

Reactions: I12BLittle89
I12BLittle89 said:
What I like about the megamax is that it appears to have wide padding in the front. I’m a side sleeper. I’ve never been able bedwet except the one time I wet during basic training. I was dog tired. I don’t know how to get myself that tired to make that happen again. I just remember the very faint memories I have as a 2 year old wearing a diaper that seemed to have a thick padding all around my waist front and back. I would love to have that again. Any help on tapes? Maybe something on Etsy?
Cloth diapers have padding all the way around the waist and are suppose to be the best for side sleepers. I just got some for the first time but have yet to test it out

Cloudhopper94 said:
Nightmare unlocked. If I had bedwet in boot camp I'd be horrified. I had a simple wet dream and I was horrified. Scrambling to change hoping to God a Drill Instructor wasn't out and about in the process
I still have no idea how the drill sergeants didn’t notice. It seemed to dry by the time I came back that night. They made us drink 20 gallons a day and I was getting 5 hours of sleep a night. Exhaustion combined with excess water meant it wasn’t very potent smelling (water downed).

Reactions: Deleted member 62493
Cloudhopper94 said:
Cloth diapers have padding all the way around the waist and are suppose to be the best for side sleepers. I just got some for the first time but have yet to test it out
I appreciate it but I have an attraction to plastic backed disposables. It’s what I was out in 30+ years ago.

Reactions: Seabear and Deleted member 62493
I12BLittle89 said:
I appreciate it but I have an attraction to plastic backed disposables. It’s what I was out in 30+ years ago.
Definitely my go to as well, thought I'd switch it up for a bit and find out what all the hype is about I suppose. Hopefully you find what you're looking for! I'll be looking for people's replies cuz the only time I ever leak is if I'm laying on my side so need to know as well

Does megamax run big? I want try small but don’t want it to be too small.

I12BLittle89 said:
Does megamax run big? I want try small but don’t want it to be too small.
Megamax do run big. I wear medium with my other diapers so I tried small and they fit but ended up still liking the medium megamax fit better even though it fits different. There was no difference in function between the two sizes for me.

I12BLittle89 said:
I really want to try Northshore Megamax.
simple is best.

Reactions: Msherri1981 and I12BLittle89
I12BLittle89 said:
do you mean ABU Simple?
Not necesarrily…
I mean, diapers without prints do just about the same as with. The prints, however, make you feel more little inside, but there exists a writing utensil called “markers” for your right hemisphere.

BlueFazeButDL said:
Not necesarrily…
I mean, diapers without prints do just about the same as with. The prints, however, make you feel more little inside, but there exists a writing utensil called “markers” for your right hemisphere.
For me, it doesn't matter, just as long as it performs well. I never considered coloring my diaper with a marker though. I have pink NRUs, but no marker. Maybe if I had a SO, she could draw on them, but that's only wishful thinking.

SO?
theancientmariner said:
For me, it doesn't matter, just as long as it performs well. I never considered coloring my diaper with a marker though. I have pink NRUs, but no marker. Maybe if I had a SO, she could draw on them, but that's only wishful thinking.
For me, I’m getting low on funds, so I have to be careful about what I buy

BlueFazeButDL said:
SO?

For me, I’m getting low on funds, so I have to be careful about what I buy
Me too. I bought a case in August, and plan on making it last for another month or 2 because of how broke I am. I even have an unopened pack from the case I haven't even touched yet. Same reason as to why I quit smoking weed. Can't spend the money on that unfortunately.

theancientmariner said:
Me too. I bought a case in August, and plan on making it last for another month or 2 because of how broke I am. I even have an unopened pack from the case I haven't even touched yet. Same reason as to why I quit smoking weed. Can't spend the money on that unfortunately.
What does SO stand for?

I12BLittle89 said:
I have been on a journey like many here have of whether to embrace or reject the attraction to wearing diapers. The pendulum has shifted back towards embracing and I’m wanting to buy some samples. I’ve only ever tried samples of ABDL diapers or tried to wear baby diapers. With the exception of Goodnites which fit perfectly. I don’t typically like most diapers with characters unless they’re recognizable brands. Like Star Wars or Disney. So because of licensing I am stuck between trying (and failing) to squeeze into baby diapers. Or not like the unfamiliar characters of ABDL brands. So my interest seems to lie with plain looking plastic backed diapers. I like the ABU SDK because of its classic, recognizable design. I want to branch out a bit. I really want to try Northshore Megamax. I’ve read good reviews but I think they have 5k ml absorbency. I see there are now diapers with 11k absorbency. I am considering going all out and buying a sample diaper with a booster or two. My first thought was a Trest diaper but I’ve read that the padding disintegrates and becomes a huge mess at the middle of the diaper. I figured a booster or two in a megamax might be a better option but I’ve heard that boosters can negatively impact the effectiveness of the leak guards. (On a side note. Do sposies boosters work well with Goodnites XL? I might just try that). I have been trying to branch out by changing color. But all of the colors tend to scream medical diaper. Something my grandma would wear. Green, blue, purple, etc. plain white reminds me of when I wore diapers many moons ago. That’s what appeals to me. So I gravitate towards all white. Though I’d love a landing zone with fun designs. I’m working on buying from Amazon because I have gift cards to spend and I can pick them up at an Amazon drop off. Any help with discrete packaging would be nice. I don’t care to walk through the local furniture store (local Amazon drop off) with diapers showing. I like the idea of a “fire and forget” diaper. Something that will last for a long while. Thanks.
I would definitely suggest or North Shore Megamax. The Also a nice plastic landing strip to put the tapes. They have very high leak guards. A very comfortable well fitting diaper. I can go for. 8 very comfortably. Sometimes I’ll go up to. 10-13 hours before I change the diaper. I always wear a large pair of underwear or plastic pants up and over the diaper. They do tend to get heavy and swollen, so you definitely should wear a pair of underwear or plastic pants over the diaper to help keep it in place. even when they reach a full capacity I’ve never had much more than a small leak. Even when they get very heavy and saturated with urine, they still feel fairly comfortable but you’ll know when it’s time to change when the diaper gets really heavy with urine they don’t look like , the typical store-bought diaper they look like the real old-fashioned type of diapers. But they work extremely well and are easy to wear with just regular jeans or khaki pants even shorts people are so oblivious and then their own world they’re not gonna notice that you have a diaper bulge in the front or diaper butt in the back unless they’re really staring for longer than several seconds. Even if people know you’re wearing a diaper you’ll never see these people again when you’re out in public. IMG_4244.jpegIMG_4244.jpeg

I12BLittle89 said:
Do sposies boosters work well with Goodnites XL?
While adult diapers like megamax are definitely more absorbent than Goodnites, I do still like them for the cuteness/littleness factor. Sposies do work well in Goodnites XL, but specifically the 2T-5T (or 4-6 if you prefer non-adhesive) size. I have found that the Super Sposies are a little too big for Goodnites, especially with regards to the leak guards, so they will cause premature leakage through the legs if you're not careful about how and how fast you wet.

Back