What diaper handles a heavy mess?

Anonn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Same as stated above! what abdl diaper handles a really good mess and wetting the best?

I pooped and peed lots in a Crinklz diaper this evening. No leaks and and I enjoyed wearing it for about 5 hours.

Well any Diaper i guess ^^

With Crinklz i had the best experience so far.
High leak guards and lots of capacity.

I use the 6000ml Tykables diapers, many different prints. They work perfectly. I usually stay messy for 3-5 hours and and I like to do bouncies on my bed so I’m definitely not being gentle with those pamps lol. Abu also works just fine. I am not a huge fan of Crinklz as they aren’t very comfy for me, but they are fine if you only want functionality.

Reactions: pampers4U
Agree with @Hendric, I'm really impressed with the new tykables line, they don't stretch out much, have deep leak guards and a wider cut in the middle, I'm assuming its the wider cut that uniquely creates a deeper V but also this fold on its self at the seat of the diaper that keeps a stool kept within the padding of the diaper itself, I've worn tons of different brands of diapers and I really like the new tykables line for this.

Reactions: DprEffect
There all the same now, just different printsI think the exception is the new overnights, they supposedly have more sap in them.

Reactions: GermanDL
My recently purchased prefolds handle a large mess better than the gauze contours I generally wear. To be fair I do secure them with 4 pins instead of the 2 that I usually use with the contours which keeps the prefolds tighter around my legs. With my plastic pants rolled under the prefolds around the leg openings I’ve not had a leak of solids, nor liquids, to date, knock on wood. The poop stains on my plastic pants give away the leakage I experience from my contour diapers. Usually it’s worse on the right side as that’s the side I sleep on the most. Thankfully I’ve never had any solids escape my plastic pants although I have had a few leaks from them with diapers LONG overdue for changing. Stay padded, it’ll help you keep your sh*t together.

Every disposable adult nappy should contain standard messing, if you mess bigger than some it may not/possibly never be your products fault.
-
GISW

I have poopooed some pretty large loads in Pampers 7 diapers. So long as it's not too soft, Pampers contain my poos well.

GermanDL said:
What tykables are you using?
@Hendric @pampers4U
Maybe i should check them out
I have unicorns, puppers, little rawrs and cammies. They are all the same diapers just different print as others mentioned too ^^

Reactions: GermanDL
I will definitely have to try out some tykable cammies. I have heard so much mixed reviews about the crinklz that I’m not sure if I want to try them or not. I put a megamax thru the wringer the other night and was mostly pleased with its performance but it did leak toward the end so I’m on the hunt for the best diaper.

I mess most mornings and am a very avid outdoorsman. I love waterfowl and big game hunting, skiing, motorcycling and just doing activities outdoors. I do enjoy a really good mess while out and about but as you can imagine, finding a diaper that will withstand a good mess, wetting, and lots of movement all without leaking or failing completely while motorcycling or anything really active is difficult. Are little for big diapers any good? I’ve been checking those out too a little. Or maybe the ABU space?

Last edited:
The guys that hate on Crinklz are Mean Bullies .... 😅 ;) :cool:

Reactions: AmberStarfield
Anyone have input on messing little for big diapers or ABU?

I sometimes wear ABU Simple and they have been fine, the leakguards do their job and I don't recall any messy leaks. As a 24/7 user I deliberately never push the performance limits of my nappies, I change often and hardly ever experience any kind of leaks, so perhaps not the most demanding test. My messes are also not very difficult for a nappy to contain, they are usually quite solid loads that sit neatly in the seat, plus I change as soon as possible after I've finished. About the most challenging thing I sometimes have to do is sit in a mess to drive to somewhere that I can change. I've done that in ABU simples without incident. The inner leakguards of the Betterdry are the gold standard against which I compare everything else though. Even if it's a less solid one, I can do whatever I need in a Betterdry without any concerns about messy leaks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beware, talking about some explizit things here:

Today i had my house free for the first time in month,
and i made the biggest mess i ever had.

Was wearing a Crinklz

As i changed i saw that with another diaper, that might
had been a disaster, because the leak guards just held it.

I can imagine smaller leak guards could have had a
bowel leak.....:(

Last edited:
Back