What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tranquility slimline. I like the plastic feel with tabs! and great absorbency!

Purple Northshore Supreme Lite. It's my go to work attire when I do wear to work.

littleforbig little dreamers

Last edited:
Changed out of a very wet drynite to a dry and soft abena pants m3

Just back from a diaper free vacation so I was very eager to get padded up when I got home. I’m now in my third Tena of the day after two messy changes. Hoping that’s my tummy settled now after the long flight. I’m looking forward to getting back into wearing 24/7.

Reactions: Diaperpee8
NS Air Supreme diaper and Big Tots yellow gingham diaper pants for the evening and bed. Dry now but tomorrow morning's forecast is wet and soggy, with a 90% chance of a messy diaper.

Frungie said:
NS Air Supreme diaper and Big Tots yellow gingham diaper pants for the evening and bed. Dry now but tomorrow morning's forecast is wet and soggy, with a 90% chance of a messy diaper.
Update: It's morning and do I ever have a sagging wet and messy diaper. Outside is also wet and messy with rain, but my diaper feels fantastic; warm, secure, lumpy, and squishy.

Reactions: sissyBabyDonna and rubysogbutt
Not very wet this morning ,still in the LFB Diaper baby Cuties from last night !

• Love
Reactions: KyleXY
I'm wearing my Abena Diaper full time, and at night sometimes, I wear my Plastic Pants (see attached).

This is the best for me.
sissyBabyDonna

Attachments

• Abena DIAPERS L2.png
    Abena DIAPERS L2.png
    137.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Plastic over diapers.png
    Plastic over diapers.png
    89.2 KB · Views: 6
Just put on my first Tena slip active maxi. Feels nice and comfortable and not as thick as I feared. Definitely going to try wearing it out and about. With a onesie and underpants over the top of it it doesn’t make a lot of noise either

I am wearing an assurance pull up and I wear crinklez or alpaca adult baby diapers at night

Tena belt diaper here. Took a few tries before I found out the best way to put these on, but now I like them a lot. No problem using them under normal clothing outside the house, as long as they are relatively empty. No problem with noice.

Attachments

• Tena.png
    Tena.png
    180.8 KB · Views: 1
a really soggy and messy pink megamax!! woke up from my midday nap, and wet the bed a lot while sleeping

A Supreme that is somewhat wet

Sitting on a waterproof bed pad during a skin drying session. Next to me is a fresh cloth diaper and plastic pants.

Reactions: sissyBabyDonna
Frungie said:
Update: It's morning and do I ever have a sagging wet and messy diaper. Outside is also wet and messy with rain, but my diaper feels fantastic; warm, secure, lumpy, and squishy.
It's been so very much the same for me all day. I've been soaked many, many times today... and it feels so nice also after such a wonderful waking up soaked too from last night. I just don't think there is anything better right now that enjoying soaking my diaper so full and feeling the sagging, wet, warmth all around me. I am loving this much...

Do others also love the feelings of being wet and soaked???

sissyBabyDonna

Reactions: Edgewater
A very soggy, but comfy Trest lite blue diaper.

Reactions: sissyBabyDonna and TommyTheDiaperDuck
Some kind of institutional blue cloth backed thin diaper that came in a nondescript clear packaging. It is very comfortable but not very absorbent, they were either cheap or free so I won't complain!

No nappy this morning after a wet night time active maxi, race bike tour and shower.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back