Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 1 guest views remaining

What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have several days off. Had a hard previous week. In evenning , after shower, my SO took me in bedroom creamed my entire body and put me in BetterDry diaper and snap-on blue plastic pants and short onesie.
I did same thing to her. After we watched TV but fall asleep very fast. Woke up 10 minutes ago. She is still sleeping. Feel fully relaxed after 1 week. Going to make breakfast for both us.
We will probably stay in this outfit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freddie07601 and Happy2BeInNappies2
Up this morning in a wet and now messy Total Dry X-Plus diaper. I will change in about two hours.

Terry nappy and rubbers

Reactions: sissybaby34
I'm wearing my usual underwear while at work. Usually, when I'm out of the office, I wear my usual Indasec Discreet Pants, concretely, I'm using an even more discreet type from that brand.

However, even if I've never been spotted before with my usual brand, I want to be extra cautious with my partners.

Attachments

• C8B4D60A-AF89-4765-A26F-4187DA31CC31.jpeg
    C8B4D60A-AF89-4765-A26F-4187DA31CC31.jpeg
    484.6 KB · Views: 13
  • BA90CD78-4620-41DD-A8EC-531B56D241F7.jpeg
    BA90CD78-4620-41DD-A8EC-531B56D241F7.jpeg
    519.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Love
Reactions: Samantha and Littlebabybecca
a blue Mega Max

Attachments

• Img_2015.jpg
    Img_2015.jpg
    391.9 KB · Views: 2
Just was change out of a soggy Northshore White Megmax. Feel so Comfy Now !!

In a fresh Tykables Waddler right now, but had a Huggies Drynites pyjama pants doubler in earlier, and boy did it come in handy.

I had two meetings this morning, 10 - 10.30 and 11 - 11.30. Unfortunately the earlier meeting ran until 10.55, and I needed to go to the toilet quickly before the second meeting. Even more unfortunately, in my haste I didn't notice that there was no TP, but I only had like 2 minutes left to get out of the toilet and back to my office to start an online meeting that I had organised. So, I'm afraid that the poor doubler had to throw itself on the sword and 'double' up as a TP substitute.

Then I had to roll it into as small a ball as possible and carry it from the toilets at work to my office and hope to goodness I didn't bump into anyone I knew, which although it is only a 10-pace journey, is really quite common for me to bump into people I know. Fortunately I made it back undetected and with 30 seconds to spare I was able to start the meeting, albeit with a slightly poopy doubler stuffed in my rucksack. 😗

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Tena active fit Ultima, with a nice swelling between the legs :)

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
starpointrune said:
Tena active fit Ultima, with a nice swelling between the legs :)
I love Tena Active Fit Ultimas and Maxis! 😊

Reactions: star
A new Tranquility "Breathable Brief"...er... diapee. I have gotten these before in medium. This time I got large. It's like someone said, I'm kinda between sizes; the mediums were not quite big enough and taping them was hard for an old toddler. The large are easier to put on but they are bigger than I need. The first one has been pottied twice, still not leaking. We'll see. :)

DLmikey said:
I love Tena Active Fit Ultimas and Maxis! 😊
Me too! After experimenting some, they are my favourite! I will use a camo or megamax if I have time for a really long time in nappys, but tena are my go-to!

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
I currently wearing a bambino diaper with a Tykables doubler , OMG so thick and wonderful.
yaaaaaaa

Just got a fresh ATN

PaddedBrony said:
Sure thing. I have a few like this 😇
Thank you for sharing... Where did you get them?

Littlebabybecca said:
Thank you for sharing... Where did you get them?

Check this page out. She makes AIOs in all sorts of different patterns. I have a few Paw Patrols and the Pokémon print

Reactions: skylanderpamp and Littlebabybecca
A Seni Super Quatro under tights and cotton full coverage panties

Reactions: Jk95
A nice dry BetterDry with lavender baby powder and some barrier cream.

Rearz alpacas...they are so absorbent!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I normally wear Northshore MegaMax and I've been more concerned lately about the cost. With everything so expensive lately , I have to save money where I can. Diapers, for me, are not optional. I have to wear them. I'd been wearing my MegaMax to the point where the stale urine smell became pretty noticeable.

I saw Attends taped, plastic-backed diapers on Amazon for a very low price and bought a case. I had worn Attends for a few years until more premium diapers came along. I never thought they were awful. After a day of wearing them, I'm pleasantly surprised. They can't come close in absorbency to MegaMax, but they've been working well for me. Because I can change more often, there hasn't been a smell. I pooped in one and there were no problems. I've found I really need to position the tapes properly the first time. They're sort of re-fastenable, but they don't feel secure when refastened. I'm wearing them with the same PUL plastic pants I use with MegaMax.

Last edited:
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Jorelaxed
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back