What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little for big nursery pink. Haian pink plastic pants. My little pony tights and haian plastic lined rhumba pants. A very short LKB pink and white dress. Just chilling in a very secluded garden enjoying the summer with a very good friend.

Reactions: moobabs, Jr2012 and Happy2BeInNappies2
Abu sdk

Reactions: Jr2012
PaddedShooterBooty27 said:
Modestly wet NRU Little Rascals. I did not need to pee too much last night 😁!

View attachment 83802

Might change into something cute today... Maybe a little for big baby cuties or a Tykeables Overnight...

Little for big it is then 🙈

20220804_233816.jpg

Reactions: moobabs and Jr2012
Abena M3 pullup. Really shocked at the absobancy on these lil things. Can fully wet myself like twice, no leaks. No tight waistbands, just comfy. I wear them to bed alot 😊

Reactions: Jr2012, PaddedShooterBooty27 and Rbexxx
My morning Attends Premier diaper is very wet and sagging, but for some reason, no messes this morning...at least so far.

Still not drinking enough. My little for big cuties is only moderately wet. Should be good til the afternoon.

XP5000

Wed night I put on a Incontrol -Ellite with a maxi booster, wore it until 6:15 yesterday afternoon, showered and put on a little King diaper, and am still wearing it! Both are performing awesome!! (I do wet alot)

Reactions: Avsdiapeeboi62 and PaddedShooterBooty27
Serendiapity said:
I think this has been done before, but it's been a while, so I think it deserves to be revived. Keep it PG, people.
Serendiapity said:
I think this has been done before, but it's been a while, so I think it deserves to be revived. Keep it PG, people.
wearing a bimbino and a t shirt nothing else

Right now? A VERY wet and leaking CVS pullup. Love that feeling.

Last edited:
Reactions: StanleyK and Jr2012
Ended up having an accident in my very wet Little King, so now wearing a DinoRawz!

Had a good nappied day today. Well wet Rearz barnyard. Wonder if anyone noticed 🙈

20220805_224841.jpg
Tykeables Overnight V2 for bed tonight 😁

Reactions: Jr2012 and piper23
Plastic Preschool Diaper

Reactions: Jr2012 and piper23
Tena Pro Skin protective underwear large

PaddedShooterBooty27 said:
Had a good nappied day today. Well wet Rearz barnyard. Wonder if anyone noticed 🙈

View attachment 83910
Tykeables Overnight V2 for bed tonight 😁

And im drinking plenty again to say the least 🙈 Tykables Overnight V2

20220806_084048.jpg
20220806_090831.jpg

I am cat sitting while my son and his wife and children are camping for the weekend. My wife stayed home because we also have a cat. I packed diapers, and adult wipes, and now I am sitting in my morning wet and messy diaper as is usual, except I can walk around freely without offending my wife and enjoy the lumpy squish in my diaper. I also brought some plastic bags and haven't decided if I will put the soiled diapers in my car or their trash when I leave. Oh, I neglected to say what kind of diaper I have on; a Total Dry X-Plus diaper.

Last edited:
A very saturated Tranquilty ATN and blue plastic pant over em! Soon to be changed into one of my daytime cloth diapers!

Attachments

• IMG_3872.JPG
    IMG_3872.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3870.JPG
    IMG_3870.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 13
Attends Slip Regular Plus, my basic go-to diaper. Plastic-backed, quiet enough (for living with other people) and highly absorbent.

Been wearing 3 nights consecutively. I think the Beer I had last night helped a bit, as I was soaked front to back when I took it off. This one's pretty wet, but can still hold a fair bit more, we'll see how it is by morning.

My second wet and poopy diaper of the day, this an Abena M4 cloth back diaper. Since I am cat sitting, it is so nice to just fill my diaper and go about my day playing with the cat.

just put on a ABU peekabu diaper, with an XL goodnites underneath as a booster! already wet though. 🙊😝550F98CC-B013-4037-8C23-4F25F4D1B396.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: moobabs, SoakerJ and KyleXY
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back