What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually not wearing one, because I'm getting changed into a pink 12hr mega max. right now as I type to you

Last edited:
Rearz violet seduction and booster.

A moderately wet SDK.

Crinklz.

rearz ravens, for halloween season 👻

DiaperVapor said:
Well that was the last of my Bambino Classico V1's for now, so I'm back to my ultra absorbant and trusty Cloudry Toys ABDL Diaper's, and with the way this Covid booster shot has knocked me today, I definitely need that added absorbancy. The last thing I feel like doing is having to get up in the night to go to the toilet or worry that I might leak. I can just relax and sleep these side effects off.
I'm happy I went with the extra absorbancy, I was soaked from front to back! (which is rare for me!) and It's back in another one tonight, as I'm still not feeling 100%.

Diapers truly do have their practical uses.

Very many Thick cloth diapers and Several pairs of plastic pants, the last being "crinkley"..Mmmm Soo caressing and snuggly secure..:)

Wet and messy Tye Dye MegaMax this early morning.

Reactions: Diaperman95
Frungie said:
Wet and messy Tye Dye MegaMax this early morning.
I have a pretty wet one my self! mine is a white Mega max

Lil monsters ☺️

Cloudry Toys :)

Reactions: DiaperVapor
I used my first Tykables Cammies Pink yesterday and I loved it. I used a Huggies Pull-up as a doubler, and to my surprise, it absorbed three full wettings and amazingly the diaper itself was completely dry, so I am wearing the same nappy again this morning.

I just went out to the shops and bumped into not one but two neighbours, the first one just a few yards from my apartment and I was still waddling quite a lot, but I'm pretty sure he didn't notice anything, though I don't know how it looks to someone else when you can feel that you are walking differently to normal.

I sometimes poop on the way home from a morning shop but I'm glad I didn't today as my next door neighbour left her apartment just as I was coming up the stairs. It's my absolute worse nightmare to bump into her with a messy nappy, so I don't tend to do it unless I really need to go before I get home. Normally I can hold it until I am back home and then change into a fresh nappy afterwards.

fresh n dry pink mega max.

Had just opened an old bag of Carrefour Slip M. Only 10 sposies are remaining on it.

Abena, going to bed now. I hope I can hold it until I get in bed. 🥴

Attends poly backed with reassurance booster.

Serendiapity said:
I think this has been done before, but it's been a while, so I think it deserves to be revived. Keep it PG, people.
I think the question itself is not PG sense it’s feeding a fetish. 🙄

An underx extra absorbent diaper. It's so comfy!

Tena Flex Plus M

Just wet another Carrefour Slip M. Only 6 are left in the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back