What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Circa 1994 P&G attends six tape white diaper with North Shore extra-large Contour booster… Middle-aged IC Nirvana… Beat that:)

Just a Presto supreme underwear/pullup right now. Nothing fancy.

Tena Slip Maxi Active Fit

Reactions: Bodyfluids
Just changed into a fresh Rearz Safari, with a thin, tight "Always Discreet" pull up to help hold it all high and tight, and a pair of the Christy Plastic Panties from Rearz. I couldn't help but wet as soon as I got it on.

Tena Super Brief. Technically a size large, but I would probably be better off with a small/medium. Unfortunately this is the only tabbed brief that any place sells within a 150km radius and online ordering is too sketchy for me!

I'm wearing an already wet attends poly backed briefs with a bunny hops over the top of that, Just in case i leak. ;)

Up this morning wet and a just a small mess in my In Control Original diaper.

Pink megamax with some stickers I put on em 🌈🐌💕🐇🦋

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
Since yesterday afternoon, I wear: a Rearz Inspire+ InControl (size L) with a White Max Mega Booster inside. Not too wet and not poopy, yet 😊.

geekdiaperboy247 said:
Tena Slip Maxi Active Fit
That's what I usually wear when I have to go outside (discreet enough for a quite good absorption), sometimes with a plastic pants, in order to avoid leaks in my pants... When I'm at home, I prefer to wear diapers with heavy absorbency and/or inserts, even if it makes a big bulge in the front and back, under my pants.

My last ABU Simple Ultra

Say hello to my new diaper furry, Marka!

download20210803101140.png
Diapers she has: PeekABU, Pull-Ups Night-Time, Up&Up Training pants, and more.
Currently wearing: Pampers Space Jam 4T-5T Modded

• Love
Reactions: archenemies32
Always discreet original

ABU preschool to bed and already wet...couldn't help myself :p

ABU Bunnyhopps .. One wetting in them currently. I found they hold about 3 good wettings of mine so I'm probably going to keep it for a while longer

Reactions: Bodyfluids and ThePaddedTurtle
A usual morning for me, up with a wet In Control Original diaper , and now messy as well. Coffee is done, got to waddle into the kitchen.

Reactions: squishykid and Bodyfluids
ABU Little Paws.

Reactions: LittleScotty
Depends diaper and two really good boosters (found them on Amazon. Same company that makes bambino but their medical end). Sleek, thirsty, and crinkly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back