What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abena L4 just now.

Reactions: 49beachdipe
Northshore MegaMax.

Reactions: 49beachdipe
Wearing a cloth diaper and a pair of snap-on plastic pants.

Last edited:
Reactions: 49beachdipe and Lyokodl
Well. I'm in a footed pajama and wearing some PeekABUs and 1 stuffer.

But I'm watching anime right now.

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Lyokodl
Wearing a Rearz InControl Elite disposable diaper...under a pink girly onesie, cuddling my teddy bear Hubie and sucking on a MegaMAM pacifier. Very happy and at peace. 🤗

Early morning wet and messy Abena M4.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Just changed out of my wet night time crinklz into a dry purple northshore supreme.

a brown unbranded institutional diaper ... low capacity .

My nighttime diaper ( Rearz Dinosaur ) was absolutely soaked when I woke up, so I had to put on a temporary diaper until I get my morning shower.

I decided to give disposables a try again after seeing a video clip of "proper fitting a diaper to prevent leaks" (and of course it was something that popped up in an add for Pampers one night when I could not sleep, so I doubt I could ever find it again.

So anyway I am wearing a Rearz Inspire Plus. I folded the back down first and then when I went to tape I folded the front flap down and the side flaps from the base of the tape back and Did the Bottom tape first and then the top ones. It is staying in place and it has not started sagging then sliding off like they did in the past.

I just filled up a Northshore MegaMax and am now wearing a Airsupreme.

*steps up to the mic* *tap-tap*

Ahem...

A saggy, soggy, puffy one!!! 🤭

*squees, giggles & runs*

Reactions: pdiapered, LittleJ123 and Lyokodl
Im a wearing a medium tena ultra with a large tena slip over it

Crinklz
The best by far in my experience.

I have been in a Seni Super with plastic pants for about 6 hours now. I am pretty wet but not leaking. The Seni Super are cloth backed and are a very good discreet daytime diaper. The plastic pants also prevent the wet diaper from sagging. My wife has not even noticed I have a wet diaper; will change soon.

Northshore megamax size small and it is great

ABU space!

Headed to bed in a Megamax

Crappy Depends protection with tabs. Wearing to bed even though the wife will probably get mad.

Reactions: Lyokodl
Small megamax just changed into it

Purple Northshore supreme, loving every bit of it, been having a fair amount of stress lately due to a huge decision, coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back